Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This mexican brick weed is B.S.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GA FARMER, Sep 10, 2008.

1. In a big city like Atlanta you would think there would be some kill bud around. Not the case. WTF !!!

2. lol its about connections. you just havent met the right people

3. I hear ya. But after nearly 30 years of smoking. You would think at least one would have some killer but no. All brick weed. :eek:

4. know more people then. like he said. surely you don't know every weed dealer in atl?

5. I hear ya. I just don't know the right one's right now. I have scored some killer earlier but now brick weed.

6. grow your own.

7. You are doing it wrong I guess. Atlanta has at TON of top notch buds. The blacks are the ones you need to talk to just ask them where the purp is.

8. I think that's what I am going to do. Hell I don't need much a plant or two will do me just fine.

9. The stuff I got is from a black guy. Says this is all he can find. :(

10. hmmm try the dreads in 5 points. It may not be exotic but they can get you some dank.

11. I think growing me a little will be a better option. I appreciate the suggestion though. :cool:

12. I hope you have instant grow weed then lol. Of course that is a great decision but it takes months, just trying to help you out in the mean time.

13. Atlanta has some bud that can compete with the West Coast. Like everyone has said, it is about who you know.

I get some BALLIN ASS 60/8th bud every time I roll in to Atlanta from a frat buddy that goes to Tech.

Growing is a plus, yet doesn't do shit in the short term. Maybe if there is a local NORML chapter go there and make friends? I don't know if Atlanta has one, though.

I'm sure you'll find SOME KIND of better bud around 5p, but price:quality ratio might not be so great. Trial and error I guess is all you can really do, though..:confused:

14. every time i go to ATL my cousin has some dank buds.just look around. i would go to that headshop in the discovery mall and ask ppl who come in/out.

15. and I REALLY APPRECIATE IT !!

I guess just planning for the futre where I won't do without some killer. :hello:

16. Plant some of the 4000 seeds you own

17. There is a poster from Atlanta here that posts nothing but super dank pickup threads, so I assume that there must be danks in ATL.

18. There is kill bud all around. You just gotta keep looking.
    Look at the pickups in my sig. All from atl even if they're all kinda old.

19. Or become friends wid someone here at the city

20. LOL !!! No shit.