Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This may be a dumb question but

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZootedCuteKid, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Well as the tittle says this may be a dumb question but i don't really care. I get regularly drug tested for a certain reason doesn't really matter why. I have a upcoming test tomorrow, but i found out 10 days ago so i sustained from smoking for 10 days today. I also drank pitcher after pitcher of water, and alternated between water, and 100% cranberry even though people say theres no point. I decide to buy 4 of those first check drug test, and have been periodically testing myself throughout the week. Well i took one today after drinking mad fluids, and passed, so then i took another one and passed as-well. So my question is does this mean im clean? I know it sounds silly, but for some reason i feel like if i stop drinking water tomorrow when i wake up my piss will be dirty. So here i am for moral support to confirm that i am truly clean.

2. You should be fine. Or else not.

3. it all depends how often you smoke, how much you smoke and for how long you've smoked. I wldnt trust those first check drug tests

a person that smokes alot can have it in them for months.

i dont think there is any sure way of knowing if you're clean or not until you take the
    test

Remember to urinate several times before you go take that test tomorrow :p

4. Yeah thats what i figured because i was such a heavy smoker i mean like 28grams a day at some points, so i just don't conceive how i passed the test regardless of the amount of liquid consumed.

5. It also has to do with the amount of fat on your body, how much fat you burned, etc.
    I am no professional, but when it comes to drug tests, I'd say, better safe than sorry.
    I've passed a couple with clean piss that wasn't mine because my fat ass could not smoke for a month and still fail.

6. Those drug tests you buy at any drug store can easily be fooled through dilution.

Lab tests cannot be fooled as easily. So, if you have a lab test there are still chances you'll piss dirty, especially since you were such a heavy smoker.

No way to know for sure.

7. An ounce a day seems like a bit of a hyperbole, but if you're not lying I wouldn't plan on passing the drug test.

Good luck :wave:

8. Typo? :p

Anyways, don't trust those tests man

9. Agreed.

10. i really wish i was lying because i wouldnt be so worried if that wasn't true... Any ways ill let you guys now how i do.

11. All seriousness to this thread was lost when you said you smoked an ounce a day...

12. Bull shit you smoke an ounce a day unless you're rolling heaps of blunts and sharing with multiple friends because NO ONE needs to smoke an ounce a day through a bong or pipe

13. Im gonna need everyone to shitting on FIRST CHECK! Its my friend! :( I took two of those bad boys, failed the first, drank water and passed the second, and the next morning passed a lab test. Jus saying..was pretty accurate for me.

14. You almost made me snot out my nose (from laughter)! I hate you. :mad:

15. You guys gotta understand I don't live in Cali ATM tho I have a house there so when I'm back on the east I need double the amount to even get high... I was by no means trying to be a cool bean.

16. Ain't nothin cool about a high ass tolerance and less than desirable bud, so you're good there :wave:

17. Always easiest to just be safe and keep chugging water.

18. Lol..ok:rolleyes:

19. You will pass with flying colors. My friend used to take monthly probation tests, smoked more than anyone i knew for the whole month up until 4 or 5 days before the test. Hes even done 3 before. Youll be good.

If you are seriously worried then drop 50 bucks on a detox drink, but it would be a waste

20. Your first urine of the day has the greatest amount of THC metabolites. The first and the last urine that you pass have the greatest amount of THC metabolites.

So go a few times before the test, and take the sample half-way through.

I'm feeling too lazy to dig up the study that comes from- but it is in my List if you really want to find the verification.

Granny