this makes weed sound like such a drug but....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 2FootBong, Nov 25, 2011.

1. really hoping no one who recognizes me from the strictly weed-oriented sections reads this thread....

the details aren't relevant, but basically im going to be having a high-stakes moment of realization early next week about if this girl likes me or not. unlike other times which were pretty unimportant, this one is pretty important because this girl is the only girl ive met in a good 2 years who is worth having a relationship with, not just messing around (99.99% of the girls at my school are total trash who are ok to amuse you for awhile, but theres no point trying to seriously date them, theyre all demanding bitches... seriously in my whole school theres like 2-3 serious relationships). so as a precaution im going to be picking up as much weed as possible this weekend, in case (and i dont think this will be the case) it turns out she doesnt like me, cuz i know im gona need to smoke a shitload to get over that. <<<<<< thats the part that makes weed sound like a total drug

so my question is, if it turns out she doesnt like me, should i smoke the weed in small bowls as often as possible so i will be high all the time for a few days, or just only smoke 1-2x a day, but a huge amount so i will be sky high? this is a pretty wierd question, but its actually serious. i probably couldnt afford to be sky high for a few days straight, and even if i could, i smoke pure indicas (not by choice, its all thats avalible) so i would be wayy too tired if i smoked that much that often. if it matters, im a 1-2x daily smoker.

also, feel free to just post "wtf....". thats what i would do if i saw this thread lol.

2. well weed is a drug.

just smoke, do something fun, and move onto the next chick.

3. #3 2FootBong, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    sorry, unfamiliar with this subforum's conventions, so i assumed when i went i said

it was clear that i wouldnt want to just move on to the next chick... i actually wasnt being dramatic at all, thats the straight truth, i have had a shortlist of standards for someone who i would want to have an actual relationship with for a few years and she is the first girl who actually fits them.

EDIT: after reading a few threads on this subforum, i realize that i should clarify, when i said "messing around" it had no sexual implication whatsoever

4. Damn dude, just went through something just like you. Same two years thing with not finding a chick. Found one got her to break up with her boyfriend but she bailed a couple days later.

Instead of weed I just wanted to sleep to get onto the next day. Was going to sleep at 8pm.

This thread should definitely help you. You think really irrationally when you like someone. http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/947507-hos-will-hos.html

5. Please DON'T go to that thread and take it seriously.

OP, why are you already planning what to do if things go wrong?? I say go into it with the attitude of "things will work out"! Take it from there if they don't

6. [quote name='"fattydre"']Damn dude, just went through something just like you. Same two years thing with not finding a chick. Found one got her to break up with her boyfriend but she bailed a couple days later.

Instead of weed I just wanted to sleep to get onto the next day. Was going to sleep at 8pm.

This thread should definitely help you. You think really irrationally when you like someone. http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/947507-hos-will-hos.html[/quote]

damn, sorry to hear that man. hopefully i wont be in the same boat in a couple days. i dont know that the situations are comparable, however. this girl doesnt have a boyfriend, and its not that i couldnt find a chick for 2 years, this is just the first time ive found a chick who i want to have an actual relationship with, not just the 100 awkward situations per day which ive experienced with other girls. basically, shes would be the first girl i could walk down the street with and not have to worry "dam i hope no one from church sees me, cuz theyre gona be doubting my moral character if they do".

btw, the thread you linked pretty much just states the obvious in a bitchy way.

[quote name='"stoneheir"']Please DON'T go to that thread and take it seriously.

OP, why are you already planning what to do if things go wrong?? I say go into it with the attitude of "things will work out"! Take it from there if they don't[/quote]

ok, that thread was so retarded im
    going to +rep you next time im on a computer (cant +rep on mobile).

but look, havent u heard of "hope for the best, plan for the worst"? thats what im doing here. also, since like i said it would be a terrible situation if i did fail, not just from the pains of unrequited infatuation (though not denying thats painful), but also cuz it would be back to trash for another 2+ years.

7. This is what I meant by the two year thing too. I know I could talk to other girls but have no interest in having a relationship. Sorry if I was being kind of mean. When I was talking with this girl I always thought she is going to stay with her boyfriend blah blah blah and she didn't. Thought wtf shit like this doesn't usually happen to me.

Good luck man .

8. I don't care what you call weed, I love it.

9. I would recommend instead of getting weed you man up and get some pussy. I mean the girls at your school can't be that bad, and you can meet girls outta school.

10. To the smoking section :

Smoke small amounts throughout your day. I love to buzzed all day, not SKyHIGH like I can't control it, just a nice chill buzz so i can do my activities without being completely gone.

As for the girl section:

I'm kinda in a similar situation, I've been talking to this girl in one of my college classes, She shows signs of interest, I waited quite a while before asking her for her number.
    I walk her to her next class after 1st period ( college dawg dont fuck around ), At the end I say, " Oh how about you give me your number so we can hangout? " .
    She responds by saying " Oh yeah, I'll give it to you on facebook "
    She never messaged me her number, So the next time I had a class with her I didn't even look up when she entered, I honestly thought I had moved to fast. So I did that whole Alpha-male ignore tactic. I finished my quiz early and bounced from the class not even saying hi/bye.

I don't know, She's sending signals that she likes me..I show interest back and She got scared. Idk blades help a nig out