this made me lol

Discussion in 'General' started by lilstoner, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Not gunna lie I got 60%. But I mean honestly I haven't ever come across any of those as slang really. I mean some but not even 4 of them are even used by me.

2. wow i scored a 30% on that test. That test is bogus as fuck and i couldnt find an email link to start ranting on

3. haha yeha i got 30 to, yeah its bullshit, funny tho,lol i really wanna rant tho as well

4. I hate to invalidate their intuition (and mind-boggling research, might I add), but the last time I heard about smoking some 'gangsters' there were at least several firearms involved.

:rolleyes:

5. i got a 30 too...
    screw that test..
    and last time i smoked some gangster there was deff a .45 involved

6. If I went up to one of my dealers and asked for a number 9 he would put a gun to my head and say "THIS AINT MCDONALDS ***** YOU WANT SOME SHIT OR NOT"

7. Yeah I scored a thirty as well goes to show how bull the test is when a forum of "drugies" can't even answer any of the questions. Absolutely hilarious though reading some of those questions.

8. can i post a link to this thread in an email to them? is that legal on gc

9. I got a forty. A bunch of potheads failed another test. Whoopie!!!

lol

10. Since when is anything we do legal anyhow?

Just email this shit to them thatd be fuckin priceless soo funny

tell them how stupid there test is

I scored a 20% and I know every drug slang there is lol...

11. They do have some decent fact coverage though and that's the worst part that, because of that people will believe everything else they have to say or recommend.

edit: I want to email them too, but I can't find any means of contacting them could you send me a link or should I simply rant here?

12. Something else illegimate about this whole bullshit page is I found at least 15 fucking typos in about 3 mins of reading and parareading. i wasnt even paying attention and caught a bunch. Pussies

13. 40%, only few of those where I live. I even got "gangster" wrong.......I thought it was a drug dealer but i guess its marijuana??

14. lol, I got a 50%- I've never even heard of most of these- whatever I am on a interplanetary mission.

15. That made me lol.

Yeah, I scored a 30% on that test... I've never even heard of most of those....

16. I have never heard ANY of that slang. Not one. :confused:

17. yo i got some cupcakes, whos in?

18. On a legit note, if i could get some "cupcakes" right now, id be set...

No cid around these parts right now...

I got 50%.

19. i only got 20 percent, most that shit is just rediculous no one says that shit where im from.