Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This look like a 3.5

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gameova23, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Hey GC,

I just got some bud that was 'kb' like we always here around here which we all know is bs. Now im not askin for the quality the pictures (even though you cant make it out anyways) but rather does this look like i got shorted plenty? Im not worried as long as i hear i got shorted because i know not to buy from this guy again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks like about 2.5 about.
    Especially with those two baggies they looked like hooked up grams.

3. mids around 3 grams could be 3.5 idk cuz they look heavy

4. I agree with the last guy, looks like someone tried to pown some shit off on yuh real quick with some extra stem as well... 2 dime bags, Sorry :(

5. looks like mids, no way thats more than 3 gs and prob isnt even 3. sry to say bro thats real shitty. i hope the dude you got it from wasnt a friend cause that would be fucked up. get your self a cheap scale and you wont have to worry about getting shorted

6. dude u got riped off badly

7. grab a scale bro you can get a digital one at a headshop for like 15 bucks. Then you don't need to worry.

8. Personally I dont think you got ripped off, it looks compressed from the pictures. And compressed buds always weigh more then they look. But like they said the only way to know is if you bought some scales.

9. If you thought you were buying a 3.5, you did get ripped off a little. In that picture I see about 2-2.5g's.

Invest in a scale, its the greatest thing I've ever done.

10. If it all fit into those small gram baggies then yes, you did get shorted. At the most its 3grams. Sorry dude

11. i agree

definately didnt get ripped off.

although we all dont know that for the truth..

but it looks like 3 gs

12. #12 PuffPuffShred, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    KB??? That's some bricked mids man. It could very well be an 8th because that shit is like rocks. How much did you pay for that bag?

13. I don't know about KB looks like some mids, maybe 3 grams is my guess. But you really should just shell out the 20 bucks and buy a scale, it really is worth it.

14. you got skimped out bad.
    that weed looks like garbage.
    and its hella shorted. thats not even 2 grams.
    in california 2 grams of that shit is 10 bucks.

15. Yep. They basically pay for themselves.

-C

16. Mids, could be 3.5 who knows. Scales ruin the maybe thing. It's like 20 bucks for a nice one. Grab one when you can!

-BH

17. Actually looks like something i woulda sold someone back in the day :p Rip the best part of the bud off for myself and sell the stem parts. I know for a fact your local headshop/garden center sells the cheapo scales that you hang the bag from your finger. (slip it outta ur pocket and make the shady dealer quake in his shoes before he tries shortin you) Be the bigger man and they'll know not to fuk with u again

18. that looks like about 1.7-2.0 and trust me, I'm good at eyeing shit but a scale is neccesary. Some bud is dense, some is fluffy nothing is more accurate than a scale.

19. no.
    it's 1.897222

20. looks dense ...

shitty.

probably like 3.0