this kid stole my money

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Happygrass420, May 31, 2007.

1. me and my freind had picked up some mids from him before so i thought i could trust him i called him he said he could get chronic i gave him the money and he just fuckin took off it sucks

2. hmm not much of a friend i guess. hey if you have his number i guess you'll run into him later in life so that wasn't very smart on his part.

3. yea i dont know where he lives

4. This sort of thing seems to always happen when you give money up front. It was your fault in my opinion, you put the $ in his hands--he didnt take it from you, he just didnt give you your weed, which sucks!

5. don't shell out the cash until he has the weed with him, and youve seen it.

6. Same thing happened to me, have never payed without the weed there since. Sucks that you cant trust people these days.

7. True, oh so true. I would call him up again and say WTF? Where my weed at? I want my money back or fuck it, kick his ass for crist sake. Fucken bull crap that he would do such a thing like that to you, not a real friend.

8. Consider it a lesson learned. This has happend to almost everyone when they are still in the early stages of pot smoking. Dont listen to the people who say to start a fight. You would only be feeding into the stereotype that potheads are losers. Its usually better to be the bigger man and just walk away. The farther I get in life the more I see that the fight starters always end up being the hostile guys that no one wants around.

9. Don't use sketchy dealers. I've never been robbed during a deal. Most I've had happen to me are shitty hookups.

10. Karmas a bitch, don't you worry he'll be getting his end of the deal soon.

I agree with ^^^ I'd mess someone up for takin' my money.

11. that and true hardasses know when it's worth it

it's exactly like that scene in bronx tale

'he owes me 20 bucks! mother fucker!' 'do you like this person?' 'no' 'then you've just rid yourself of him for 20 measly dollars'

12. That happened 2 me when i first started i bought some at night time and didnt c the bag i looked and it was leave and he ran off

13. this is why i always tell my dealer "no im g3ettin in the car" and wait untill he hand me my weed then give him the money

14. lol hempress had to delete like four posts, and as i was scrollin down seeing all these deleted post signs i was imagining what these guys were sayin, considering they were all considered violent posts.

death threats i bet. somethin like "WOW YOU'RE DUMB, I THINK IMA KILL YOU"