this kid i knew just died..

Discussion in 'General' started by tmskate75964856, Dec 4, 2009.

1. this kid that lived in my city and used to go to my school just died recently, he overdosed on some k pins, idk for what reason or whatever i found out today in school and i was so shocked, its such a downer. around 4 i blazed a blunt wiht some people in memory of him.

only the good die young, R. I. P.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM]YouTube - Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads[/ame]

3. Song brings back some good/bad memories. Sniffed a whole 40mg Oxymorphone to the dome piece while rockin to that song, I OD'd. Fuck pills.

4. [​IMG]
    we burned this for teddy (that was his name)

[​IMG]

that was a weed steem from a big ass fat dense nug and it looks like a fuckin unicorn

5. actually i found out that he took X and acid at the same time, which was like normal to him, but he must have took a k pin too, such a shame.

R. I. P. buddy

6. [​IMG]

that was a weed steem from a big ass fat dense nug and it looks like a fuckin unicorn

I would love to have a unicorn nug burnt in my honor. Rip teddy

7. R.I.P.

"Oh no! They killed another truth seeker!"

(If you know where it's from don't take it as an insult, it's something that was said when a similar situation happened around here recently. Because he loved where it came from.)

8. What's really sad is that a lot of people aren't going to be upset about this. To them, he's just a stupid druggie who got what was coming to him.

I'm sorry about your friend.

9. I thought the same thing about a year ago, the important thing for the OP to remember is that he chose that society, and that while it's a shame other parts of the community ignore him, they probably wouldn't want their attention anyway. (Having a hard time explaining it, hope the message gets across so you don't ponder it too long as others have.)