This just happened

Discussion in 'General' started by Wtfbro, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Ok so I was at work with my dad which is 30 miles from our home. We got in an argument so I walked away from work and got picked up from a cop who gave me a ride to the neighborhood I grew up in, which wasn't intentional. I was still about 20 miles away from my home so I decided to try hitch hiking. I got picked up by this old lady, she was in her 60's. She bought me breakfast and took me all the way home. She also gave me her number. Either she's just a very nice lady, or she wants my dick. 

2. sounds like a strange,random day Op.

3. You gonna smash or what?

4. she wants your dick she didnt give you her number so she could drive you everywhere.

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MyoYZvgjk

But people get lonely, sometimes they just want some company, someone to talk to, eat with, fuck with...lol.  

Naw, her intention doesn't have to be sexual, could be companionship.

6. She is obviously a fully sexually functional sex craving 60 year old. 

7. this is what we call a double bag situation. put a bag on your own head as well in case her falls off

and oven mits so you cant discern what youre touching

9. alright damn if were gonna do the mitt romney method we better do it right, ok so use two bags, 2 mitts, then steal her money

and a catchers chest pad so you dont rub against any floppy tits

11. #12 Rebel Eye, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    just think of the all the experience she has had. she could teach you things, man.. 

12. sht so true i forgot about the hangers. your gonna scare her off with a brown bag, oven mitts and catchers gear. alright just get a poncho so all u can feel is plastic. cut holes accordingly

13. OP expecting pussy, but gonna get a glass of milk and a pinch on a cheek.

14. Forget the bags. Instead of laughing at her, immerse yourself in the experience and give her a good time. She took a huge chance giving you a ride and deserves a little consideration. After you're done pass her to your Dad