This isn't going to end well...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Oct 29, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I guess maybe young people should take an interest and vote next time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. #3 Vee, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    There is a legal obligation under international law to hear asylum claims from migrants who have arrived in the US if they say they fear violence in their home countries.

Those seeking asylum must be fleeing due to a serious fear of persecution in their home country. Under international law, these are considered refugees.

If an asylum seeker enters the US illegally, they are still entitled to a hearing of their claim.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46026050

• Like Like x 1
  3. 5,200 isn't enough but armed drones would help

4. I would think, being from known Christian countries, they would be allowed that right. Hondurans, fleeing from gang violence. Salvadorans, same. Guatemalans may not have a leg to stand on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is there an election in the horizon or something?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. #7 Vee, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Remarkably well fed migrants that have been walking for months...seem most are male..

but hey I'm neutral

• Like Like x 2
  7. That's how it works. My father immigrated first and then sent for my mother.

8. I'm pretty much neutral as well. However, I've seen plenty of pics showing women and children being just as prevalent. Besides, what difference would it make if we could easily show the majority is women and children? Would there only be another 2000 troops sent instead of 5400?

• Agree Agree x 1

9. bbc. for 2.4mins good story too ..Watch out Donald here they come

I suspect Mexico and others see this as 'payback time ' ....lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. They're economic migrants and everyone knows it.

I suspect many were upset they pushed through the blockade and understand if they are allowed in it will open the floodgates for all of central and south america to pass through or disperse into mexico. To think there is anything to "payback" after decades of illegals taking advantage of our country is laughable.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Payback to Trump for his continual arrogance in the light of his immediate neighbors

lets start with mexico fitting the bill for the wall

any newspaper will 'give' you the rest

also I can drive from northern Japan(Hokkaido) to Holland

with no passport or customs- immigration check

no passport required

thats 21st century progress for you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Are you trying to make a point? There's a difference between traveling through a nation and setting up residence there. The Netherlands requires a long-term visa and residence permit. They turned down the offer to reside in Mexico, they are not refugees.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Like everything else the thin skinned overly sensitive orange clown with the persecution complex reacts to - it is blown up way out of proportion to instill fear, dread and hate into his easily conned cultist minions...
    No proof there are gangs or Muslims or any other segment of society vilified by the radical far right to further their fear based agenda... tRump is the poster boy for making mountains out of mole hills... lmao
    -----
    Exclusive: Trump Administration Told ‘Only Small Percentage’ of Migrant Caravan Will Reach U.S. Border Before Massive Troop Deployment
    Leaked Documents show Trump administration was told “only small percentage” of caravan migrants would reach border

14. To be fair, per Trump, he's a very good judge of crowd sizes. He suggests this often.

15. SBH - Yes he is a very good judge of people too and why 32 or so are either under investigation , not to mention indictments and serving time... lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. When these masses of people get to America they will barge right in. They will be impossible to stop without violence and Trump won't use violence to stop them. We need a high wall, these waves of people use the same tactics as the Walking Dead use to get thru barriers. You saw how they forced their way into Mexico. These people don't give a wet shit about America's immigration laws. A strong long wall is the only viable solution. When they are stopped at our border and are left for Mexico to deal with I guarantee you Mexico will get serious about stopping them at their Southern border.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1