This is your life and its ending one minute at a time

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Jun 22, 2002.

1. TAKE THE TEST
    http://ikea.swp-emap.com/

"Home was a condominium on the fifteenth floor of a high-rise, a sort of filing cabinet for widows and young professionals. The marketing brochure promised a foot of concrete floor, ceiling, and wall between between me and any adjacent stereo or turn-up television... a foot of concrete was important when your next-door neighbour lets the battery on her hearing aid go and has to watch her game shows at full blast. Or when a volcanic blast of burning gas and debris that used to be your living-room set and personal effects blows out your floor to ceiling windows and sails down flaming to leave just your condo, only yours, a gutted charred concrete hole in the cliffside of the building."

You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Fight Club

2. .

Attached Files:

3. i love that movie....makes me feel like i could do anything for about 2 hours after i watch it.

4. only one i got right was the chair(jussi)

you are not a beautiful or unique snow flake you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else we are all apart of the same compost heap we are the all singing all dancing crap of the world you are not your bank account you are not the clothes you wear you are not the contents of your wallet your are not your bowel cancer you are not your grande latee(sp) you are not the car you drive you are not your fucking khakis you have to give up you have to realize that some day you will die and till you know that you are useless i say let me never be complete i say may i never be content i say deliver me some swedish furniture i say deliver me some cleaver art i say deliver me some clear skin and perfect teeth i say you have to give up i say evolve and the let chips fall where they may its only after you have lost everything that you are truly free to do anything this is your life its and its ending 1 minute at a time

5. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.

I got like 4 right outta the 10.