This is why your hooked on drugs!

Discussion in 'General' started by WEEirDo, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Your mom must have parked bad!

[​IMG]

2. Damn, i knew my mom couldnt drive, but things have been taken a little bit to far.

3. ROFL I'm gonna have to print some of these up :)

4. This explains everything. :eek:

5. lol, thats funny.

6. haha i love how it's printed out and not just written up in chicken scratch

7. LMAO I know, they definitely thought about this happening before leaving the house that day

8. Awesome idea :hello:

9. printing now

10. That's a great idea. I hate it when people park like dipshits.

Like it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to park or something

11. lol, Im going to print some of these off too, and some others.. for people who park in handicap spots, when there not handicap.

TBH when I see assholes parking in handicap spots It makes me really mad, I've thought about buying some glass etch, the liquid stuff.. mixing it in with shoe polish 1/2 and 1/2 and when they park there or park like idiots, draw a handicap symbol on there back window, so when they finally wash it off, it's already etched in to the glass permanitly.

A nice bright blue or hazard orange. :D

Fuck idiots.. this is one topic that makes me so irritated.. idiot drivers..

I see alot of them, I work on most of there cars.... :( and some.. I just have to shake my head and walk away muttering to my self.. "what the fuck man.."

/rant

Home for lunch.. lunch-n-bake :D :smoking:

12. I have ones that say "You Park for Shit"

I've left them for quite a few people...

13. hahahaha thats so awesome!

Reminds me of a friend who would just leave his car unlocked so people would stop breaking his windows to get in his car..

14. I laughed so hard at this, then saw the crowbar at the top and laughed some more:D