This Is Why It Is Impossible To Die...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Super Stoner, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Energy.

Science states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. This means that the energy keeping you, me and everyone else alive has been reused and recycled. So the question that remains is this: What actually happens to the energy that keeps you going once you die? If it can't be destroyed then what happens to it?

One other thing you might want to consider regarding my theory on energy. Humans are created by the strongest, most powerful natural release of energy our bodies can produce, sex.

2. hmmm well i dont see how energy cant be destroyed cuz when you die i mean you have no more energy right?

3. after you die your body degrades into the earth and turns into becomes one with the world... that where the energy goes......

4. the energy can be anything. It could be your soul possibly.

"What actually happens to the energy that keeps you going once you die? If it can't be destroyed then what happens to it?"

If you ask that to any science teacher, he or she will not be able to answer it.

5. while our energy doesnt ever stop, our souls are one of a kind. and umm, fuck im stoned, brb

okay, umm... wow, i cant come up with one thing to say except
    IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER!

6. yea but you won't remember that :p
    or.. maybe you will lol i dunno :smoke:

7. Here's an interesting fact: the moment you die, you lose exactly 21 grams

8. You have a point, that energy can not be created or destroyed. But it can be reconfigured. Does that reconfiguration mean that you are still alive?

And Colonel Ingus- that's... interesting. Any clue why it happens though?

9. hey azn_blazin! what part of ontario are ya in?

I think the the 21 grams is all the energy, or more specifically the soul. imo.