This is why I want to grow...

Discussion in 'General' started by jizzledfreq, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Well it's 420 and I'm not even remotely high which bothers me. I thought that around this time I would've been toasted. I'm still waiting on my 420 sack, it's my day off, and I really don't know if I'm gonna get it today. It's the whole reason why I want to grow, because I hate waiting on people, I hate working around other people schedules just to get the herbal. Hopefully this 420 is still salvageable and I hope all you fellas and fellows are enjoying your 420s

2. So grow?

56 days indoors with some strains.

3. I live in a studio apartment above the garage on my landlords property or I would

4. Dont grow at home.

5. That's why you gotta make sure you pick up prior to being dry. If possible

6. I tried to pick up two days ago, and I was on a T-Break since recently. But everyone that's connecting me is always super busy. I trust the people with my money, but I just don't like how they are taking so long and holding up my smoke sesh for today.

Working Hard, or Hardly working?

7. OP... What if your guy is high as hell, and totally forgets your sack till tomorrow?!

8. Oh hell no thank god I'm so fucking high right now sorry. Not to rub it in... God I'm so high

9. I would still be happy I got my sack, but furious that it's took so long and caused me to not have a toke on 420... My birthday is on Sunday so I guess I'd just have to make up for 420 on 422, and plant a seed for earth day ;)

10. I feel your pain. My dealer is pretty awesome but sometimes he'll just pass out after setting up a meeting and we won't hear from him until the next day. He always makes up for it by throwing in some bud for free, though.

Even still, If I could I'd be growing too.