Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is what puts me where I am comfortable

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by timmer73, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Hey all

For anyone looking for dosage, this is what I take for chronic lower back pain due to a herniated disc. I have opted out of the opioids that my doctor keeps throwing at me and found my comfortable place dosing wise.

BTW I am male, 6'1, 195lbs

25 mg CBD tincture first thing in the morning
    25 mg CBD tincture after lunch
    10 mg THC edible before supper
    3 Puffs THC rolled joint after supper
    10 mg CBD before bed.

I sleep like a log and no pain thru the evening or night. I only use the CBD during the day incase I have to drive or function normal.

Hopefully this can help someone who is in the same position. I've been dosing like this only a few weeks, so might have to start upping the dose eventually.

The only side effect I get is a headache sometimes from the CBD but an advil takes care of that. No constipation, no dizziness, not as tired as when I was on the opioids.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Are you buying or making your medicine?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I make my own CBD, buy the isolate and mix with MCT oil. The edibles and weed I buy. You can get edibles and weed pretty cheap so don't bother messing around making my own edibles.

1 oz of weed will last me a long time as I usually only smoke about 1/2 joint a night.

4. I despise smoking anymore. I've gotten big into edibles atm.

5. I have similar back issues, had a lumbar fusion L5/S1 in february and now live in pain... Just got approved waiting on my card.

Do you think you can include your recipe to make CBD tincture?

thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. go to your local health store, buy some mct oil, buy cbd isolate from a reputable supplier (I can refer a couple).

get a few glass bottles online with droppers (I use 30 ml bottles)

use a Tassimo or Keurig to draw some hot water in a cup, let mct in dropper glass sit for a few minutes in the hot water, add the cbd isolate to the warm oil, shake for a couple of minutes, repeat a couple of times until isolate has dissolved.

1 g cbd mixed with 30 Mil of oil = approx 33g cbd per dropper.

• Like Like x 2