this is what,,, mr. CHICKEN looks like!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 18, 2007.

1. i had a blade contiplating what i looked like,,,, being my '' neck'' surroundings,,,, so heres a pic. of me...

[​IMG]
    thats all you get!!!!!!!!!!!! im behind the mask....;)

2. Aw, yet another dissapointment in my crappy little life. Oh well. :(

3. i suppose that's the disguise you'll wear when you're anally raping the wives of police officers.

4. thats funny,,,, hey i appoligized,,,, and no ive never wore this mask in a sexual encounter,,,,, but it is a thought.

5. I`m getting linked to your grow thread.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. I havint contiplated stuff in a while...

Masks are for super villians, not mere mortals.

7. ohhh i get it its a mask... i thought you were half black and half white and all crazy as hell.

8. just let me know what you thought of it..... it was one good grow no doubt....

9. damn that looks just like the material my mask is made of '' [ pure mahogany] ,,, you are definatly the man as far as the computer goes.... is thier anything that you cant look up???? you amaze me...

10. Haha. I actually just took that picture a little while ago. My little brother got that mask in Hawaii as a souvenir.

That pic turned out pretty cool, my thumb was halfway over the flash so it made it all red. It looks good though IMO...

11. i got people in ''DELTA'' colorado,,,, i dont plan on visiting but if i do,,, i'll give you a hollar.

12. Delta? Never heard of it. I think you'd like it out here though. While I don't personally consider myself a "redneck", my surroundings certainly would project it. My grandpa basically has an entire junkyard in his backyard. There's so many old cars and tractors back there. My plot of land is pretty ok, well except for the school bus in the yard...:p