Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is what I have been smoking out of......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Dec 21, 2008.

1. [​IMG]Its all right as I only hit it once a day......I have been coughing alot more then usual. Any thought on the increase in coughing? Near the end of the bowl it seems to go down smother after I have coughed a couple of times.

I dont have a bong cause all my money geos to my wife....just every now and then I can hook up with some extra cash and I buy an 1/8 thatll last me quite some time

anyway of making the smoke more smokable I dont like rolling cause I smoking in my furnace room with a blowee also the joints stink up your hands where as this little pipe doesnt

2. buy a bong, or bubbler (much smaller, more practical for stealth) that way it will cool the water, making taking hits easier.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

3. I made one out of a plastic water bottle and a glass pipe....I used a cable end (goes to a old tv...connecter) for the bowl.....works good but the bowl was a little to small....so it is a bitch to empty the ashes as the glass pipe is taped to the bottle. trying to empty it the water spilled on my shoe....waaaa.

4. alright I guess it helps to search around.....Just found out about water fall bongs on youtube.....thats the ticket boys:hello:

5. also a glass pipe might be better, im sure u can find one for real cheap, metal pipes buurrnn

6. why dont you just make a home made gravity bong?

7. i hate metal pieces with a passion.

get a glass one. WAYYYY Better imo.

i don't know how my friend can smoke out of his.
    he said he has had it for years.

but w.e floats your boat.
    i threw my metal pipe out after using it like 10 times.

8. wow, do you smoke without your wife knowing?

haha i broke up with a girl last week because she said i smoke too much and i should only toke at party's and stuff (i smoke a lil less than a g a day normally) ....i was like uh i don't think this relationship is going to work out...peace bitch

haha good times

as for your question, make a homemade waterbong that works with your pipe...it's not very hard and will make your hits much much smoother:smoking:

9. hey, i have that pipe! great for stealth. but it makes you coughmore than the baddest bong hit, every hit is like spliffing the life out of a joint.