this is what i got earlier today!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ITZWEEDMAN!, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 453 grams a day breaks down to 18.9 grams an hour. This breaks down further to approximately 1 gram every three minutes... 24 hours a day.

Allowing for a minimum of 5 hours sleep a night makes it 23.842 grams per hour.

Mathmatically speaking, you could not smoke a pound a day.

And a bonus tip for you. People around here can tell when someone is not being entirely truthful in their postings. While I\'m not calling you a liar, I do suggest that you be more careful in your posting style.

2. Good point!

3. That just sucks to be a poser about something that isn\'t even worth your time. Hey I got weed to that means i\'m cool. No thats not what its about and it is polluting this community. Were to help eachother not to pose as being a drud lord!!!!

4. just a few questions:

how the heck do you get high 37 times < i mean come on that means his highs must have lasted like a minute and than he got hight again

how do you get a dog high? I mean come on thats a total load of crap cause teh dog wouldnt breath in

to the weedman think about this crap in your head and see how stupid it is before you post this boggus stuff

5. *applause* I totally agree. Not only polluting this community, but everywhere off-line as well.....

6. Not to be a total dick, but there\'s a way to get an animal high other than them breathing in.....I hesitate to post it because I know people can be cruel and I don\'t want to pass it on.....

7. LOL if im thinking correctly, then thats kinda funny, cruel but also kinda funny, lol

8. how much did u pay for it???

9. my friend the pot head

haha all of us that posted in here couldnt put down a pound
    in one day
    i take that back some friends and i put in a qp on 4/20
    for the great american smokeout, there was 3 of us constantly smoking but about 20 ppl total, some would stop by others would chill in the blaze room then vacate to another room to catch some air but we smoked non stop for hours and hours

i really take that back cuz i bet we could all blaze a p in one day, i got 100 garcia vega elegante\'s in my possession and that could take out

lets figure this at least 2 grams in an elegante

200 grams
    57 eighths
    thats like 7 o\'s right
    we\'re half way there
    i got a bowl u can fit a half 8th into
    yeah we could do it

fuck no we couldnt

hahaha

10. \"8/7/03

Today I woke up and smoked 2 blunts. Then I ate. Then I smoked another blunt and 3 or 4 joints, I was so ffffuuuccckkkeeddd uppp I don\'t even remember. I almost overdosed. It was cool.\"

not to be a dick either.. but.. u cant OD.. and if u smoked HALF as often and as much as u say u do then u got some SHITTTTY ass weed if it takes that much to make u happy..

11. oh n heres sumthing else i found that makes me laugh.

\"Marjuana weed is measured in ounces. It is like 1/8 and 2/8 and 3/8 and so forths. /8 is asa high as it all goes. Used 2/8 is about $10. You can get a pound off the street and a good street price at about a million dollars. An ounce of King Bud usually costs about like $40 or so. You can get scwag as well bujt that\'s shitty weed.\"

12. I think the quote on there, \"...you can get scwag, but thats shitty weed.\" is the only statement on that website that contains any real amount of truth to it.

13. You Could EAT a pound a day! :-D that would be fuuunnnn..

14. I think you would either pass out for long time or throw up. I would never want to eat a pound. Not even a whole ounce.

15. Is this guy the famous Sofa King or what?

16. I wouldn\'t waste too much more bandwidth on this loser. He was banned from another site that I mod at for doing this ame thing. He goes from website to website starting shit. He thrives on the negative attention.

To any mods/admins...: You should just ban this dude, trust me, he will NEVER have anything intelligent to say.

17. That\'s really sad.

18. Daisee.... I love your title!!! \"I\'m Rick James Bitch\"....hehehehehehehehehe.... When I saw that on Chapelle\'s Show, I had tears in my eyes I was laughing sooooo hard!!!!! Peace.....

P.S.....: yes. it is sad that people are so lonely that they thrive on negative attention. he is obviously not for real with anything he says. I wish people would stop giving him the attention that he craves.

19. LOL!!! Thanks, I\'m glad I could make someone laugh, even if I didn\'t think of it myself. :)

20. what the hell i just called someone on this EXACT SAME PICTURE like no less than 4 hours ago... are you two butt buddies or something... if u cant get your own weed then please dont go around searching for praaise on pics that arent yours... its just sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.