this is what i do while blazed.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by omgpastrami, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Great job! Odd choice of people you chose to draw though.

2. sweet! I love the cord biter.

Very nice stuff.

3. Dude, these drawings are tight. They are so real looking that I thought they were black and white photos at first; there awesome.

4. Holy shit those are very good man. I like the Johnny Depp one, as Ichabod Crane, no?

5. You got talent, drawings look good - I liked this and this!

6. Yeah.. Most of these are commissions, actually, so yeah. If it were me, I'd like to draw more retro kinda style stuff. Like Marilyn Monroe and such. But hey, whatever gets money in my wallet is good.

Thanks, bro. Nah he's acting as Sweeney Todd in this one :) Although I much prefer the theatrical version of the play, the movie was quite nice xD

thanks! I like those ones too :D

Aww <3 thanks! I try to make them as detailed as possible... But a lady's hands can only do so much sometimes xD especially while baked O:

7. The joker one is awesome. (All of them are amazing though, you have quite some talent!)

8. That shading is so light and perfect. I can definitely tell you're getting high, and really focusing in on the pencil marks. Dammn. Great stuff!

9. Holy shit, that HAIR. These look awesome.

10. Amazing work! good use of value and nice tonal control! You do hair good as well!

11. Wow they're actually really good, the hair is unreal

12. Pretty good

For a lesbian.

13. holy shit, those are awesome, props!

14. Thank you! <3 I did the joker one in like 3-4 hours haha, passed out tough afterwards though

hehehe [: thank you! I really do get engulfed in my work sometimes when i'm baked. at least i can ignore the munchies when i'm drawing xD

thank you! <3 the hair is definitely the hardest part O:

thanks! i've been trying to improve my tonal control with every piece i do :)

thanks! :D like i said, it's the hardest part, but it's pretty fun nonetheless [:

hehe thanks bro [:

15. you shade like a boss!! great job.

16. thank you very much! <3 i appreciate it

17. hey! i made another one guyyyys

[​IMG]

18. That picture is is right out awesome! The detail in those pictures gets me every time. Great job and keep on drawing and keep us up to date with your drawings. :)

19. [​IMG]

starting a pic of Christina Aguilera :)