Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is what gets mr blunted

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TooSicKs, Feb 12, 2003.

1. These are the regular mids that go around here. It's cheap and it gets ya high, tastes good, and is nice and fresh. Somebody gave me these and some more this weekend, like a fat 1/4 oz. It's sticky icky inside and has a really fresh smell. It's got some seeds but it's some smooth tokin bud and a nice "up" high. These won't burn in a joint unless you roll a loose finger sized fatty so it goes straight to the bowl.

Free weed kicks ass.

Peace

2. here,,

Attached Files:

3. and here,,

Attached Files:

4. Nice bud. I've had that strain before. This kid near me always has it, fairly cheap, too. Produces a great high...

5. looks good man i want some

6. before i got sent off to school and my freind to rehab....we used to buy like an HP of mids like that and sell them for like 80 a quarter. we were gettin it for like 35 an ounce too. we made SOOOOOOOOOOO much money. it was insane.