this is taking forever

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bongrip101, Aug 9, 2010.

1. i have 3 plants a 6ft. they've been going since 4-20-10 and its now 8-08-10 and they still will not show me its gender. All of my friends plants have showed, why wont mine?

2. probally cuz the type of seed it is.. i started most of mine alittle earlier then at even.. i have some that are already a couple weeks into flowering and some that havent showed sex.. end of aug. you should see either pistols or balls.. some plants just take alot longer then others

3. I have 3 also one is in full budding one slightly behind and another just now shooting pistils they're all side by side outdoors just goes to show its more the strain then the light one thing this grow is teaching me is patience and im very unpatient but if you live in an area that has really bad weather than I could understand your worries of a late crop. Im posting like a MAD MAN to help pass the time.http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/626232-outdoor-lst-nocalcann-6.html not rubbing it in just helping you pass the time