this is some crap!

Discussion in 'General' started by blackmagic, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Hey all,
    I havent been on for a while but I got a damn good reason, my rents found my stash by diggin through my shiz. Well I dont really care because I'm still gunna do it and she only grounded me for 2 weeks but I need some help, I need to know where I can hide it, or where you hide it, or if I should just by it on the spot when I need some. I'd preferably like to hide it so tell me soem places that I could, thanx everyone c ya,
    *Magic*

2. inside shit, like where the batterys go in your tv remote, i had a friend that did that. my sister had a hole punched in a wall where she hid all sorts of shit. i've used the tape deck in my radio, but i bought a safe from walmart. if your parents go through your stuff, leave them little notes.

3. Sorry to hear about your trouble magic. I always though hiding in things was the best idea, as well. I used to hide ounces deep inside stuff animals (if you have any, dont ask why I have them \=)

If you are just talking about hiding a little, it shouldn't be that hard. Think creatively, you smoke pot, you know what I mean.

4. AFTER YEARS OF HIDING SHIT I HAVE TO SAY.... THERE ARE SEVERAL GOOD PLACES. FIRSTLY IF YOU TAKE OFF THE SHELL OF YOUR COMPUTER (IF YOU HAVE A TOWER COMPUTER) AND THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE A SMALL SPACE AT THE BOTTOM. IF YOU KEEP THE SCREWS OUT THEN YOU CAN JUST WHIP OFF THE COVER AND STASH THE SHIT IN THERE. IF THE PC IS NOT IN YOUR ROOM THEN...

INVEST IN SOME STRONG TAPE- IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING HOLLOW WHERE THE ONLY HOLE IS AT THE BOTTOM (I.E. ONE OF THOSE CLAY LAMP TYPE THINGS) THEN YOU CAN TAPE YOUR STASH INSIDE THERE. OR TRY AT THE BACK OF SHIT THAT IS USUALY AGAINST WALLS- BOTTOM OF YOUR RADIATOR WORKS VERY WELL INDEED. TRY BEHIND A MIRROR. THE BEST IS UNDERNEATH THE WINDOWSIL *OUTSIDE*(IF YOU HAVE THAT TAPE) OH AND REMEMBER TO USE A BAGGIE FOR THAT ONE.

5. Do you have a lava lamp? pick up the bottle part and put your bud under it.

dental floss or deodorant containers or buy a stash can. I used to have one that was a doctor pepper pop can and it actually felt like there was pop in it it was perfect until my purse got stolen.

6. i've recently been given advice on this site, and through friends to keep in in a shoe box in your closet. Yes, it seems like a hassle, but when you think about the cinsequences of getting caught- its a good idea. Good luck!!!

7. I hide my stash in computer game boxes (Diablo, Dune 2000 ect...) I also use the shoebox in the closet trick.

8. best spot ever is in air vents like on walls or on the floor when i was in high school thats the only place where they couldnt find my stash but make sure to check that the bag is sealed u dont want the smell of weed seeping thru the apartment/house (whutever) when u turn the heat on... ;)