This is SO gross...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FiveOnIt, May 18, 2010.

1. haha hilarious

something similar happend to me, i met this girl at a party and we ended up going to my appartment, then she told me she was on her period,i was drunk and never fucked a girl on her period so i figured how bad could it be....it was bad.i had white sheets that i had to throw out. haha

2. that was sick. no one wants to see that shit.

3. yeah, that's why I keep the dark sheets :p

• Like Like x 2
  4. looks like an ink blot test...

5. LOL Then dont click it.

That shit had me ROLLIN. This thread is hilarious.

:smoking:

6. #26 sirust, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    man, i know this is kinda random, but don't you guys have some problems with condoms? Like how am I suppose to keep it up while concentrating on putting a piece of latex over my junk? Condoms have killed the experience for me and I just wonder how it works for those of you who use em. It's like, I can keep it up without one on, but the process of waiting like 10-40 seconds to put one on and then trying to immediately put it in, just doesn't cope with me. It's like they prevent babies by not even letting you have a boner!

7. way cool. i've got to try this one, sometime. :)

8. lmao.. i hate my life..

9. Hahaha!

I was with my friends once, and a girl I don't know very well was sitting on my friend's lap. She was on her period, and the blood managed to get through her pad, her jeans, his jeans, and through to his boxers.. Heavy shit!

10. damn, that sucks. at least i got something out of it. i guess thats what i get for committing a sin!

11. LOL. I have recieved more rep for my tampon story than any other post I have ever had. :D

12. OP, the events of the first post may be her revenge for you never eating her out. XD

13. pretty much. already established that ;)

14. at least you didnt have to bring any lube :hello:

15. Sounds sexy...should've been more detailed though IMO.

16. I say learn to live with it. If you don't, you're losing out on 25% of the potential sexy time each month.

17. i tried to talk my girl into having sex with me while she was on her period last week. i'd be ok with it as long as i knew about it, but if a chick did that without letting me know at all... fuck i'd be pissed.

18. Yeah...as a chick I wouldn't do that. I'd also grab a damned towel so it didn't get all over the bed.

19. dude if trucks can go through mud dicks can go through blood. you didnt see the red on ur dick before you pulled your pants up? thats ur bad. I mean.. usually I gotta walk across the room to go get them..

I usually get a look at my donger once or twice before I put my pants on.. thats all i'm sayin

20. Not to mention that most girls have an increase in libido during their periods, which can make for some SUPER hot sex.