Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is ridiculous

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TobySucks, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Ok I'm not one to ask stupid questions but this just makes no sense at all, my mom came to visit me the other day and I asked her if she could bring me a quarter and she said yeah so I had my friend give her a quarter of some danky ass dank that smelled like skunk ass, my mom lives 2 hours from me and she said on the ride down it stunk up the whole car and her and my sisters couldn't stop laughing and got the munchies and and one point my sister was mooning people on the highway as my mom was blaring the horn.

Now my reaction to this was that they're all fucking retards, but they swear they got high just from the smell of the bud which I think is ridiculous, now my question is has anyone ever experienced this or are my sisters and mom just slow in the head

2. Placebo.

3. No....For some reason I think you aren't surprised by their actions

4. They dont need to be smoking if they are that "impaired" already. Blaring the horn and mooing people in a car with a 1/4. Sounds like an arrest waiting to happen. My honest opinion no disrespect to your family. They sound like some dumbasses. You need some kinda heat souce to get high.
    Whoops I thought the weed was for them not you. Sorry man. Show em what its really like to be baked.

5. #5 funkydslr, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    If you wrote that with any shred of self doubt that they didn't get high, you can't have smoked much in your past. Even someone that's new to smoking probably knows about cannabanoids and that they get you high, the smell is based off the buds terpenes but they by themselves aren't psychoactive.

Do you really think that wrapped bud can shoot already broke down THC-A through a plastic bag into a car and get you high? why would you even smoke if that was the case, you could huff a bag of weed forever!

They were being dumb, or entertaining...depending how you look at it.

6. I've been smoking daily for 3 years and I kept telling them that it was in their head but for some reason they swear it affected them, I don't even know why I asked this when I knew the answer I guess just to share a stupid story lol

7. I see two possibilities, your family is messing with you or they are mentally retarded :confused_2:

8. Hey, they were having a good time thinking they were high... Dumb idea to do all that cuttin up with MJ on-board though.

9. Maybe it's the myrcene being released from the terpenes?
    Was it broken up some? Supposably that could cause some euphoria.

10. Sounds pretty much like placebo. I mean, I find it hard to believe people would act like this on weed, even if they smoked. But, man, wouldn't it be great if we could just get baked out of our minds only by smelling/huffing the weed? *sigh*