This is rediculous

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Milky, Sep 28, 2010.

1. #1 Milky, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    Oppose Prop 19 Homepage
    This sight is the epitomy (idk how to spell right now) of all things anti-marijuana and is basically a shrine to Anslinger, try not to punch your screen, you'll want to as soon as you see the site:mad:

And then you realize you need to learn to not just skim the page before making stoned ass posts lmao
    this is very funny

2. #2 Tokeless, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Troll?

Yes, look here
    If that isn't blatant sarcasm, I don't know what is.

again
    another one
    and another one
    the nail in the coffin that proves this thing is bullcrap

3. idk if the creator of the sight is just seriously dumb, brainwashed, or trying to be a political ninja

so. confused.

4. It was riddled with sarcasm, it's a huge piss take on Harry and the current D.E.A. To be honest I would be laughing at this, I was actually.

5. I mean, look at the rest of the site. Under the Hopped up Killer tab is something so sarcastic you have to smile!

6. is this real it seems way too funny to be real
    its just a list of glorified false facts or w e u would call that
    but its funny

7. You guys have to look at the criminals part of the site, soooo funny.

Website Template

8. This site is so rediculous it's funny. I can't even believe that it is real, if people really think that any of that is true I feel very sorry for them. hahaha

9. Its gotta be a joke.

10. Hahahaha. This makes me 100% certain that this website is pro-legalization. It's hilarious. This too:

Anyone else sense what i'm talking about? lmao

11. lol, this is hilarious.

12. A few good laughs to end a night, I thank you, I chuckled at this

13. wait so marijuana doesn't do this to all you guys? When i get high ya'll better lawk up up yaw daughters lawk up yaw wives and lawk up yaw husbands cause i'm raping and killing everyone 'round town. YAY :hello:

14. So basically whoever made this site is a bible belt, homophobic, racist confederate wannabe who probably should be murdered b one of us "reefers", cuz we all know all we do in our free time is murk people after each toke.

Q: Did George Washington and Abraham Lincoln really use marijuana?
    A: Yes they did, but please remember that they used it prior to Harry Anslinger discovering the deadly dangers and immorality of marijuana. Therefore, even though George Washington said, “Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere.”, he shouldn't be thought of as a marijuana criminal as there were no laws against marijuana at that time. Let's face it, it was an out-and-out miracle that George was able to function as a Revolutionary War general at all.
    Lincoln said, “Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” We can't prove it, but it is pretty likely that it was Lincoln's drug addled brain that was the real cause of the Civil War. In fact, if it weren't for Lincoln's hemp habit we'd probably all still have our slaves today.

Q: Do you have to be a Republican to Oppose Prop 19?
    A: No… but it helps. After all it was Ronald Reagan himself who said "I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast" and "Permanent brain damage is one of the inevitable results of the use of marijuana." And, it was Carlton Turner, Reagan's Drug Czar, who figured out that marijuana use causes homosexuality.

15. "We can’t prove it, but it is pretty likely that it was Lincoln’s drug addled brain that was the real cause of the Civil War. In fact, if it weren’t for Lincoln’s hemp habit we’d probably all still have our slaves today."

OMFGROFLMFAO

shit kevin 08 u beat me to it :( most hilarious thing ive ever seen ever

16. Hide your kids, hide your wife!

17. doesn't really look like this website is going to be very persuasive...
    They quoted Anslinger:

"...
    Smoke marihuana cigarettes for a month and what was once your brain will be nothing but a storehouse of horrid specters"

lololol. Well i've been smoking every single day for almost a year now. Last week I got my most recent science paper back. I got an A-. I think my brain is very much active and healthy lol.

18. congratz it's people like you who help give marijuana a good name:smoke:

19. "You will laugh for hours at a weak joke, but if your best friend says something in fun that you imagine derogatory you may kill him in a fit of murderous rage."

Fuck that's funny xD

20. Also notice how it says "Vote NO on Prop. 19 on Nov. 3rd. Mark your calendar now."