Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is real.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jolt-1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. If anyone would like more information on marihuana, please feel free to take a look at our drug educational video.

Reefer Madness

2. #22 Goldmine, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    okay if i really wanted to i could transfer all that annoying little text into this box and pick it all apart, but i wont.

yes, the first paragraph has two very fucked up sentences, but maybe the guy just doesnt speak english well...

the statements that are made do not strike me as "madness"

ok fine i'll pick.

i dont find that too hard to believe

yes, yes

maybe. its not like hes saying everyone who smokes drops out. more likely means more likely.. how many straight edge kids are dropping out?

again, obvious

again, obvious

again, nothing here is being misrepresented. basically these are all facts. whoever this internet asshole is, he may not even be against weed.

3. #23 TearDownGod, Apr 23, 2010
    Obvious? C'mon, res' it's a massive fucking generalization, made to keep marijuana down. It's ignorance incarnate. It's 100% negative. Besides, that's all about developing brains. Who the fuck cares.

Most of our (technically, 'you guys') brains are no longer developing (mine is, fuck it, i'm not quite done growing yet :metal: ) because we're to old.

Not me, just so you know. I don't give a fuck. I've been a daily smoker since 12.

4. relax man, light up :smoking:

the whole joke is the doctor says "college will result in lower grades"

that's it.

5. #25 Goldmine, Apr 23, 2010
    ok, so you did fine... but it CAN affect development and most certainly does in all cases, to varying degrees.

your brain IS going thru critical growth during high school

marijuana IS a powerful drug and should be respected as such (not that anyone here doesnt respect miss jane) and anyone whos danced with mj knows she affects memory and *gasp* learning.

so im not seeing the harsh generalizations

i mean maybe most people would be better off if they didnt smoke any weed until they were 19 or 20 instead of 15 or 16...

iiiii started at 16, im just saying.

6. LoL i do that sometimes

7. :( Your trying to make me feel bad.

I'm going home

8. no im not...

im just stating that i started at 16, and obviously i think im fine. so its not like no one in high school should get high in this opinion...

im defending this dudes little article bc i dont see anything wrong with it.

i want you to feel good. :);)

9. Dude i'm fucking with you i'm too high to even give a shit about "Dr. Fong" LOL

Hope you feel good too brotha. Hope you feelin' hiiiiiiigh as hell

10. i am pretty hii but im too sleepy to really appreciate it. but im still smoking more anyway. :smoking:

11. I want whatever this rat is smoking :rolleyes:

12. That's really embarrassing.

13. I love how grasscity is a microcosm of smokers in real life. Any disagreement is immediately solved by saying "dude i hope you're high as fuck n feelin good"

Any other forum this woulda turned into 20 pages of bickering

14. Your new here, aren't you?

15. what lol?

bickering here?

16. ..not following

17. I've killed a few people over some arguments man, we're all fucking crazy

this shit is the wild west

18. yea so watch your asses

19. i will fuck your asses

20. i'll ban your ass

yes, i can do that now.