Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is real.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jolt-1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #1 jolt-1, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    So I was researching the short term effects of marijuana smoking. I stumbled across this, he is supposedly a real doctor.

[​IMG]

The best line is "There are now several studies college will result in lower grades and academic performance."

2. See that study isn't shit. How do you know the kid cared about grades before he toked? See they need all sorts of people, like their general attitude about shit before they toke, because then the moms pick this up, and then die inside when her kid is toking. They need to get people with a background. I seriously doubt there is 4.0 GPA kids in there who started failing after toking.

Stupid fuck doctor.

3. I noticed I entered a pathology where I make weird things occur unbeknownst to me
    its not like I didn't before I smoked pot, but its all putting the cereal in the fridge stuff

4. Umm, how come the doctors there don't need to cite the journals they're pulling these Facts from?

5. ReEfEr MaDnEsS

6. No man, read the doctors reply. It's fuckin stupid.

"There are now several studies college will result in lower grades and academic performance."

"For instance, pot can make people...to show that marijuana use in high school or be less creative"

7. all it really says is pot can make you more forgetful and shorten your attention span.

is that not true? the part about brain development sounds true too. i dont know about the drop out thing though.

8. man, none of you guys are getting the joke

9. Can i use the Carl sagan example?; Smoking pot can lead to you becoming an astrophysicist and have the dopest sounding narrator Voice ever.

10. Carl Sagan is a god, though. That's kinda an abnormal example :smoking:

11. At least i'm not a stupid fucking asshole, better-then-though elitist piece of shit, who feels the need to exert their views onto other peoples lives.

NAZIS.

12. holy shit, is no one getting this?

"There are now several studies college will result in lower grades and academic performance."

13. Fuck you, d.a.r.e!
    [​IMG]

ps, jolt, that was in the op

14. I Don't think they we're smoking to many bowls dude, they were all busy munching Fliegerschokolade or Panzerschokolade, Meth choclates :eek:.

15. LOL, I didn't realise you were the OP. Oops...

:confused_2: What?

16. Sorry, i thought you were refering to nazis, not calling the Doctor in the post a Nazi (which i understand now after re-reading your post)

17. LOL. I get it now,

18. I think smoking weed has made me dyslexic[sp?] I swore I read college studies... I read that four times over to make sure I wasn't shitting myself.

19. ohhhhhhhh so you guys are saying that the typo is intentionally misleading?

now i get it i guess

20. #20 jolt-1, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    It took me 3 to figure out

"pot can make people to show that marijuana use in high school or be less creative."

college will result in lower grades