Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is random...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snowman00, Dec 1, 2011.

1. #1 Snowman00, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    But put this in your pipe and smoke it, i support buds...but this shit sounds crazy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8]Joe Rogan talks about DMT - YouTube[/ame]

I do not advocate the use of this, but i've done some research on it and it's hardcore...Tell me your views and insights :)

2. [quote name='"Snowman00"']But put this in your pipe and smoke it, i support buds...but this shit sounds crazy.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

I do not advocate the use of this, but i've done some research on it and it's hardcore...Tell me your views and insights :)[/quote]

DMT is motherfucking insane but burns your lungs a little bit

3. you did it?

4. I need to get me a chemistry kit

5. good luck making it.. its pretty hard

6. Not according to Joe rogan that shit is in everything

7. i heard from a buddy that shit feels like 10,000 years goes by while it lasts 10-20 minutes

8. no its not...Its base is an organic molecule called tryptophan the rest are used link's of carbon bonds, which could be altered into different compounds with the same base according to what you attact to each open ends of the bonds...

tryptophan...is an enyzme and can be extracted easily by a simple reaction...gotta know the facts before you speak.

Organic Chemistry 101.

tryptophan-Also the shit in turkeys that makes you sleepy.

9. You don't need tryptophan.. it's much easier to extract it. There are plenty of sources it grows in.

It's against the rules to talk about though so this thread will be closed soon, but yes, the trip is very intense and life changing. Look up ayahuasca for best effects.

10. DMT is not to be taken lightly, if your looking to trip just go for mushies or some acid

11. It's just a silly video :) , tryptophan is the key...to turkey brotha

12. #12 DBV, Dec 1, 2011
    Agreed. It's not for the beginning psychonaut, unless your using smaller doses. It can be overwhelming even to the most experienced of users.

I know bud. I'm saying your making it too complicated with extracting tryptophan and converting it when you could just extract DMT directly from many different plants.

13. Dude, if you have the base you could biologically merge it with other simple carbon bonds/molecules and actually raise the power of your DMT...if you extract it from things such as grass and other animals, you get different amounts from different organisms...why not just be able to produce it using synthetic molecules attacted to an original base. This linkage of different bonds could ultimately produce dank nugs that have a more then mild dose of DMT, yes weed that can make you trip.

This is all theory, but it can be done easily with the right set up.

Just enjoy the video

14. #14 DBV, Dec 1, 2011
    Purity really isn't that hard to acheive.. I've always been extremely satisfied with this easy method, but whatever you want to do bud. Just saying your making it far too complicated for a novice. Even with your method you will have left over, unused particles.

15. You've done DMT? I've just tinkered around with it in a lab...honestly to scared to try.

16. I Bump...Yerrrrr

17. DMT is insane. 15 minute trip felt like more than a lifetime. Too bad it's hard to find and really expensive :/

18. Ive done it didn't feel much but only took a couple torches

19. Would love to try/make but seems too difficult

20. My bro is always trying to find dmt. Stuff is beyond nuts.