Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

This Is My Life Now

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Jun 5, 2013.

1. What is that, vodka? Why is that your life now? Can't find bud?

2. U poor thing, I hate alcohol myself give me bud anyday.

I smoke bud too.

I just started out small and ended up with a stock of 1.75's.

There are complexities to my quitting that I don't believe a Dr. would assess accurately, so I'm just going to keep on keeping on. I know it looks like a lot, but I only have 3-4 drinks in a night.

4. What brand?

Taaka. As bottom shelf as it gets around here. It's the cheapest next to Phillips and Karkov.

I hate it in the sense that it killed my last relationship and the fact that I'm stuck now, but I can't deny I like the feeling of being drunk.

7. Basically, the med/med class they give you in Detox is a med/med class that I have a very high tolerance to due to years of being prescribed them. So a normal detox wouldn't work, and I'm not confident that the Dr.s would be able to find an ample solution. I want to quit, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to do that.

8. in 6 months you went from alcohol virgin to life-shattering addict?

[​IMG]

I went from never drinking to having a stock of 1.75's. Yeah, it really did escalate quickly ha. I shouln't be laughing, but it's kind of surreal.

10. yep same here...got put on probation back in august of2011, so havent been able to smoke as freely as i normally would....so instead i drink.  everyfuckin night.  before august 2011 3 shots woulf have me feelin sick.  now, i kill 3/4 a bottle of whiskey in 2 hours and still am not even drunk drunk.  fuckin poison.......

Yeah, it really is a bitch of a drug. I started drinking after this girl fucked with my head and then broke up with me, and now look at me. I have 3 full 1.75's that will last me probably a week and a half.

I'm guessing you've never felt how bad Alcohol/Benzo withdrawal can be.

13. least you got that much i just killed my last bit and am buzzed but too buzzed to drive to go get more =/

It saddens me, but I stocked up so I never have to get more on a Sunday. I've had that happen and it sucks. Remember that you need more, then realize it's Sunday.

15. Guessed wrong. What was the point of this thread?

You tell me, "Rational Psychopath".

17. No, you tell me. "Goggalor." 

18. Hit up some AA meetings