This is my first grow all help will be appecitated

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dannice, Sep 18, 2009.

1. #1 dannice, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    Hello everybody this is my first grow i just got my seeds from attuidue today and started germinating them today they are skunk 47,skunk 44.they gave me 2 free seeds la women and sour cream.soon as my seeds germinate hopefully tomorrow i will have pictures and tell you guys all the equipment i have and room space:).Thank you guys in advance b/c i know i'm going to get alot of help from gc.

2. #2 dannice, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    ok my friend at GC i have pic's of my setup i have two out take fans in both rooms,two fresh air vents,i have 1000w mh,hps light ,two oscillating fans. If you guys need more info. please let me know and all help would be greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

3. here are the fertilizer and soil i will be using.please remmeber this is my first time so if i left something out let me know and thank you

Attached Files:

4. Fek me, you look pretty dam organised to me for a first grow. Looks like you've read up well. Looking forward to folowing this grow :D

Good luck and happy growing

5. can anybody tell me how many plant you can put under a 1000w light

6. hey thanks walshy' just did alot of reading hope i get it right and thanks for stoping by

7. Hey Dannice. Welcome to the city. You look like you've really got your shit together. I'm hoping to be able to get my shit together for a winter indoor crop. Just outdoor so far. Anyway, you're in the right place for a little help along the way.

8. Hey thanks coltrane glad you stop by

9. Dan :wave:shit bro. Welcome to the city with ur gro thread.....wish half had there shit together this much.....
    as far as how many plants ? i run anywhere from 12 -16 or so under mine, no mover either. i jus try 2 keep them in an 8 foot square area. Gluck ...:smoking:i'll be by later.

10. #10 dannice, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009

Thanks for stopping by cutter bob .i will need some help on this so if you can stop by again.i will have some new pic's soon as these baby spout

11. whats up man?
    i am a micro grower so we are a different breed so not everything is the same.
    and like everyone else said, you have your shit together. thats an awesome looking grow space. wish i could do that but my GF would freak.
    my only advice is this:
    when it comes to nutes do nt use the recommended dose. go about 1/2 or even a 1/4 of strength they recommend and work your way up. its much easier to add more nutes if shes doing fine then it is to correct nute burns. I am sure you already know this bit of advice from the way your space looks. i am sure you have read all of this before. but just making sure. do not use the nutes either for at least the first week or so as well.
    I have a pc grow goin and its thriving right now. I can only use 1/2 strength of nute, any more than that it will start to show on the leaves. I am using CNS17 series so its deffinetly different from what you have but still. work your way up to the recommended dosage or you may have a problem you cant fix, being that its your first grow.
    good luck on your grow man ill stop back from time to time to see how your doin/ give any advice that you may need.

Stay stoned
    W.

12. Hey gwito thanks for checking my setup out.Good looking out on the nute tip.

13. #13 dannice, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Hello GC this is a update . one of two skunk47 is trying to sprout,two of the skunk44 are trying to sprout.They sent me two free seeds with my order sour cream and la women,the la women is trying to sprout and the sour cream i put in soil (ffof) just to experiment to see what happens.SO check out the pics.

Attached Files:

14. Dannice now is when u learn some patience.....hehehe...........it jus takes some time.....things r coming allong nice ....no nutes yet either....for a while .....u got it so far.:smoke:

15. Whats up Cutter Bob, you right about patience i check on these baby evrty hour lol. Anyway i got some pics check out and thanks for stopping by.

Attached Files:

16. Dan whats up bro.? Damn every time I see that sour cream....i want 1 to.....I kno u spent money on the other ones, its jus it sounds so good.....who knos????????? keep it up buddy things r coming.............:cool:

17. hey can anybody tell me if these baby are stretching i got the under a t5 about 4 or 5 inches

Attached Files:

18. :)I will have an update as soon as i transplant and put them under that 1000w mh.AL is going well so far.

19. #19 dannice, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    Hello everybody its been awhile since i updated had some set back had to do some more research most of my plants died the (7)skunk44 (1) la women.My ph was low but i brought it up to 6.5 and i transplanted in to 1gal. bags everything is going ok now i'm back on track have some pics to let you guys see how there doing and i give them there first nutes today 1/4 strength.They are 21 days old and they and they have been under a 1000w mh for about a 10 days now it really brought them to life

Attached Files:

20. #20 dannice, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    Just giving a update on my journals today i transplanted out of 1gal. bags to 5gal. bags hope it doesn't stress them out to bad.I have pics so check them out. By they way I'm growing 8 plants 1 LA WOMEN & 7 SKUNK 44.Any feed back or help would be appreciated.

Attached Files: