This Is My Creation, I Want To Know What You Guys Think.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by joshuasounds20, Apr 29, 2014.

1. #1 joshuasounds20, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    The air feels wired with comfort and thought, its fresh and perfect for breathing, "Humans are animals, just like almost everything on this earth is living. Its amazing how the same material in rock sediment is found commonly in human beings. We are all made of thoughts and feelings, because the of material our brains are made of. Because of this special material inside of our can crusher we are able to change the environment directly around us, and plan to change environments away from us with the necessary tool of thinking. We are the only bad asses in our planet that have the ability to do this in any manner or momentum we want to, in any style we so choose. Our emotions which are directed by the primal parts of our brains direct emotion to let the body know what its thinking.

Hence the reason you don't see monkeys worrying about shit like whether its toast is a little moldy or too burnt, haha.

Even though the human species has never been the biggest, fastest, or strongest animal on mother earth it has been the smartest. witch means that we tied a stone to a branch in a way that would make it collapse on anything under it via accidental temperament to the top of our survival pyramid. Us humans tricked animals to make us seem invisible by scent and bait with our thinking brains. Modern day a small percent of people invent guns and ammo to simply protect from modern day hunters, which are called thieves, simply want what others have, and don't need to wait for someone to walk outside unknowing so they can feast on their beautifully neck. their's endless similarities between modern day hunter and the animals we survived against all those days ago. But we"ll just say that stupid criminals act like animals to smooth things out, because i want to talk about it.

In a way society brings thoughts and judgments onto individuals based on social status and smarts on how society believes someone should act, its amazing how social and animalistic humans can be. IF you've ever heard "peer pressure is a bitch" you know what i"m talking about. But that's besides the point, because we all know that if you want to express yourself in a rebellious manner you have to know when, with the right look, and with joking confidence without any influence's dumber than you own. 

For example criminals feel empowered when they take money from innocent individuals because they need and desperately want it. When if someone who understood social economics through thought patterns, he'd take money for necessity with adrenaline in a different way, he would start an organization that received donations for student tuition, called " My Tuition Please" really getting under investors skin for start provided for the students of so and so university (actually being apart of this institution)  he would have a suit and tie instead of baggy clothes, a clip board a stupid metal pen. having information for the student loan bankruptcy statistic's from a website and have anyone who donated sign for thanks. literally taking money away from the public's hand, At every social event including social and investing communities letting the rest of participants that people who signed this harmless little form where eligible for my companies scholarship skyrocketing his "donations" for beer money. While he being the likely winner of the scholarship money he would simply be asking for money without asking it.You see criminals who try to rob the public right under their noses while they sleep via breaking and entering, instead of literally directly under their noses with forms or pitches. Are in fact stupid criminals the way they control their behavior through life, not only matters but has a tale tell sign for everything, the public see's them this way. Its normal because their families have told them working in a cage waiting for the time to go home is normal, Channeling emotions with their thoughts in an over zealous uncontrollable way, this type of human would never survive without "other inventors" relying on others to think for them with modern day food stamp, they would be simply killed for trying to take some other tribe or packs food.

That's only a microscopic part of our human behavior when it comes to the grey matter that encrypts our brain, do you think it is true that we came from star material?" says the six foot man in suit and tie, with a picture perfect smile and strong model like features. "I don't know man, things might happen for a reason, or like star dust from an explosion necessary for space life could have found its way on a planet that had frozen water molecules like earth, hence the reason why everything organic and inorganic  have the same molecules. Our bone's that are structured to support our whole messy body and immune system can hold tons of weight without braking is made of molecules. Its of course proven that all solid matter is in fact not solid at all. trillions of atoms make up one hundred percent of our make believe "solid". Our bones are made up small organisms on a molecular level witch means were not at all hard and if their were a microscope that would let us see under our molecule's that make us their would be only energy, we are energy. Its proven with the magnetic field's that also interconnect's with the gravity that the universe naturally provides. WE'RE all connected in some way". The huge company building suddenly shifts with bigger than self realization, as the man looks at himself in the mirror, he was talking to himself looking into this perfect mirror the whole time in this secluded room, fixing his hair. 

"Whatever you say" says the man in the pig mask, black sweater, dark black gloves, and sharp more silver than silver combat knife, suited with a red tie under this already smelly untraceable sweater. Straddled comfortably and casually on a sofa near the man standing, looking into the mirror fixing his hair to the slightest perfection. The man with the knife catching every reflection of light beautifully, smiles wickedly under his mask with the thought of what was about to happen as the time of night unfolded like destiny and belief. "So i'll be doing this thing like we planned last night and ill catch up in time for the after party" says the man under the pig mask. "Yea do this one thing for me brotha, everything has played out perfectly, like material fate would be planned, our man is going to disappear weighted deep under ocean with his prints and saliva over everything, do whatever you need to with his wife between the times of 10:15 and 10:45 you have thirty minutes to find out then you eliminate her. You know what to do next". says the man in suit and tie still obsessively looking into the mirror". suddenly the door aligned perfectly with the walls inside the isolated room opens abruptly, a government official-ed secret agent in black glasses and a white ear piece has an emotionless face when his stiff figure pokes his body inside the room, focusing his eye sight at the details in the mans perfect face standing directly in front of the mirror and blandly says, "Mr, president, the public is now ready for your speech". 

2. I didn't read this all but the bit I did read made absolutely no sense and meandered like crazy.  I would also suggest looking into the proper user of quotation marks.  I think maybe I have the slightest clue what you were trying to say but it's pretty damn vague.

3. I ate a random piece of something that was in my keyboard.  It was chewy and tasted gross.  I thought it was a pepperoni from the pizza I just ate, it wasn't pepperoni. 

4. Awesome man! 

5. What do you think it was?

6. Thats what scared me, I have absolutely no idea :(  Piece of my falling apart chair perhaps?  I had an idea of what it was when it happened but that thought escapes me now.