Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is just taking the fucking piss

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Wow I just saw a video on youtube about cannabis which showed me how natural it is, how it doesnt cause schizophrenia at all but actually cures it, how it cures cancer, how it cures anxiety etc
    I have asthma and anxiety and this herb is truly amazing, best thing thats happened even though Im a new toker its just so amazing even though I dont notice a buzz, what annoys me is how medical marijuana is legal here in UK and how theres proof herb doesnt cause schizophrenia (as proven in this video) this just angers me how the government could be so close minded and not allow it, why are they so ignorant:mad:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiP9LVtE9EY&feature=related]Cannabis Cured Cancer - YouTube[/ame]

The video even shows that cannabis users (heavy ones as well) are less likely to get cancer than people who dont smoke :eek: so toke up :smoke:

Heres the stupid bullshit propaganda we have to deal with in the UK:
    BBC News - Health risks of cannabis 'underestimated', experts warn
    BBC News - Skunk 'bigger psychosis risk' than other cannabis types

2. Because the government doesn't want to allow things that will keep people around longer. They want people to develop cancer and what not so they can pay tons of money on treatment. Hence why cigarettes are legal.

3. So true man, they don't care about us, they just want to get rid of us!

4. The government has all kinds of hidden agendas. I'm quite grateful I live in New Zealand since we have a large, committed and intelligent legalization movement. Unfortunately I can't picture cannabis being legalized in the UK anytime soon however. Although I'd like to live in the UK since it's only a short flight from Amsterdam (as opposed to 40 hours from NZ).

5. Why dont you just move to Amsterdam :smoke: UK is actually a decent country but US is much better, Im going to move to cali once I finish university, medical weed there as well :smoke:

6. There's nothing in this world I'd love more than to emigrate to Europe. Last year I visited a few places in Europe including Amsterdam of course and it really made me realize NZ is actually such a silly place and really isn't where I want to live my whole life.

7. Just subbing so I can watch this later

8. Amsterdams an amzing place, its so pretty and its clever enough to have a natural herb legalised :smoke:

9. It can't be taxed in the US yet, hopefully soon.

10. Fuck taxing it I want cheap weed :smoke:

11. ^ it will be cheap. if it wasn't we'd continue purchasing from our dealers and the gov wouldn't get any money or we'd grow our own and the gov won't get any money.

12. If it was legal then, I'd fill my garden with it

13. The legality and availability of cannabis in Amsterdam is changing from what I gather, which is sad.

14. lol i completely agree with this person^ the gov doesnt want us to live long all the money they dish out to retiree's,and senior citizens is just becomining too much. so they'll do every little thing to shorten young people's lifespan... keep weed illegal,continue the production of harsh tobacco products,lower the prices of wines and liquors.

15. Nothing "cures" cancer

16. I've never heard the expression taking the piss before.

17. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']I've never heard the expression taking the piss before.[/quote]

lmfao neither did i o_O

18. [quote name='"stoned42"']Wow I just saw a video on youtube about cannabis which showed me how natural it is, how it doesnt cause schizophrenia at all but actually cures it, how it cures cancer, how it cures anxiety etc
    I have asthma and anxiety and this herb is truly amazing, best thing thats happened even though Im a new toker its just so amazing even though I dont notice a buzz, what annoys me is how medical marijuana is legal here in UK and how theres proof herb doesnt cause schizophrenia (as proven in this video) this just angers me how the government could be so close minded and not allow it, why are they so ignorant:mad:Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiP9LVtE9EY&feature=related

The video even shows that cannabis users (heavy ones as well) are less likely to get cancer than people who dont smoke :eek: so toke up :smoke:

Heres the stupid bullshit propaganda we have to deal with in the UK:
    BBC News - Health risks of cannabis 'underestimated', experts warn
    BBC News - Skunk 'bigger psychosis risk' than other cannabis types[/quote]

although cannabis isn't very dangerous it still has risks, this site has just as much propaganda as BBC. Choose your studies wisely.

19. Cures cancer and anxiety!

Yup, not a BS propaganda video, certainly not.

20. Wait aare you being sarcastic :confused: