this is hilarious

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by tonyk313, Sep 10, 2006.

1. read this... its hilarious
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7964860/?GT1=6542

and another joke i found that pretty funny
    A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a lizard walks past.
    >>
    The lizard looks up and says to the monkey "Hey! what are you doing?"
    >>
    The monkey says "Smoking a joint, come up and join me, my cold-blooded friend."
    >>
    So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint.
    >>
    After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry', and that he's going to get a drink from the river.
    >>
    At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in.
    >>
    A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.
    >>
    He then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?!"
    >>
    The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with his new monkey friend. He then explained how his mouth got dry, and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!
    >>
    The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out. He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint.
    >>
    He looks up and says "Hey, MONKEY!"
    >>
    The Monkey looks down and says "FUCK, DUDE....... how much water did you drink?"
    :laughing:

2. lmao nice one!

3. Good thing he didn't drive eh! I remember when I was tripping on peyote, I thought the car was stopped and tried getting out, I freaked everyone out that time.

4. Hahahaha good one. DUDE, that monkey was fuckin trippin!