This is going to suck

Discussion in 'General' started by Moo Moo 22, Mar 16, 2007.

1. I am going on a 14 day tolerance break, I smoked my last bowl last night out of my ice bong.

:( Wish me well.

2. You have our support, man. Good luck:wave:

3. It won't suck unless you make it suck. Seriously, if a 14-day tolerance break is such an issue for you, I think it's time to lay off for a much longer period and figure things out . Right now I'm in the middle of my 2-month tolerance break. Why? Because as fun as weed is, it's just a substance, and I can live without it. But w/e, to each his own.

This is not an attempt to insult you, but my honest opinion.

4. It is just lame because I love doing it at night with my best friend/room mate and my gf. We all get home from work and wait for everyone to be ready and we blaze. It makes the shitty nights at work and all the assholes I have to deal with all day, funny. It makes me happy to think I can handle people like that and not kill someone. Then we go somewhere to eat. Get home and do whatever, I mean, it makes everynight so fuckin awesome. I just get so damn stressed out, I kind of need it so I don't hit someone in the face when I get home. It also cures my migrains.

5. You'll be back mwhaaahaahaaa!!!!