this is fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by letstoke, Nov 28, 2007.

1. alright so my gf wanted me too quite smokeing and i didnt want to but i love her so much that i did and i quite for a long ass tiem

i finally fed up with it and i said some shit liek i was liek man you cant control me i mean you can restrict me and stuff but to completly cut me off thats not right

just yesterday i needed to smokee so fuckign bad i tryed killing my dog cause i like tweaked out lol

well i finally got my gf to say i can smoke and i was like good bitch im not whiped anymore and i told her i was goign to start again no matter what she said and shes liek i figured that and i said yea youll get over it and hopefully she will

do you guys think this is fucked up and a gf shoudnt act this way and shoudl let theri bf live their life the way they want?:hello:

2. I think it's fucked up you tried to kill your dog...thats a man's best friend, yo! Kill your bitch, next time.

3. hey pat good thing candice shut the hell up
    dood im pretty toasted crunhcy cryspy stule with sause and dressing. its pussy lickin G:smoke::smoke:D :hello::hello:woah this lookds tripy :eek::eek::cool::eek::devious:

4. You tried to kill your dog cause you couldnt have the herb?

Thats how you KNOW your a fiend

5. Killing things is bad, maybe you should get yourself to a point where you can not smoke weed and be normal, w/out the freakouts and psychotic rage attacks

6. this guy must be talkin about some hard or somethin if he tried to kill his dog over it

7. No, you see, you had to have her approval to smoke = you're still a big vagina.

8. x2

your still whipped....god relationships were complicated at 13.

9. A little tip, kid. Next time that happens, drop the girl like a rock. If you really mean something to her, she'll get over it. Or just tell her that not smoking is not an option, so she'll have to deal with it or not date you.

Second tip, only date stoner girls. We're way cooler than those other girls.

10. QFW! hard part is finding available pot chicks or getting the available chick into pot

11. Grow some balls kid.

12. Lol if some bitch told me to quite weed her ass would get dumped.

13. Hahaha dude, you tried to kill your dog, what the hell did he do in that situation???? was he hiding it from ya?

14. Yeah my girlfriend was like that. That's why she's not my girlfriend anymore.. I killed her. :eek:

15. you probably did you fuckin creep.

OP, you're straight whipped, it's fuckin sad. next time, be a man, and do what the fuck you want.

16. Always use condoms, you should never be a father.

17. word.

think of it like this, who was there first mary jane or this wack bitch.
    dont kick it with those drug free bitches

18. Whipppppppppppeedddddddddddddddddd :poke: