this is creepy lookingg

Discussion in 'General' started by Bliss junkie, Sep 14, 2009.

1. haha wow thats cool, i can imagine the chinese ladies reaction lmao, waking up in the middle of night to see a footed snake monster attached to your wall she probably shit her self

2. Snakes have the genes for legs, some big anacondas have muscle lumps where there used to be limbs.

3. Oooo that's gotta hurt, having an alligator popping out you stomach.

4. i dunno i think its a possibility
    maybe the chicks story was over exaggerted but it could have evolved a leg

5. No 16 inch snake would ever even attempt to eat something nearly that big, if your theory is correct that would mean that the snake at something really big, a 16 inch snake would be lucky to get down a 6 inch creature.

6. So what about the snake that ate an alligator...Or the one that ate a hippo?

7. Little garden snakes that small (small in the width dimension, the article says no smaller than a pinky finger) eat things like earthworms and small frogs. Sometimes a baby mouse. I doubt a reptile with a foot that size would've been eaten by that snake.

8. I beg to differ.

9. yes, this man knows

Both of those were massive 20+ foot long pythons, the Hippo was done by an African Rock Python i believe, and i think the crocodile was done by a Burmese Python, both of those are some of the largest snakes known to man, they also have a reputation for biting off more than they can chew, the snake in the imade is just a small little Garden Snake, a snake like that probably wouldnt even make an effort to eat anything much bigger than an animal 4-5 inches in length. No lizard or anything that small would survive and have the strength to kick a hole through the snakes stomach.

10. dude i mean their are two headed snakes how hard is it to believe one grew a claw
    maybe it fucked a lizard
    or maybe it was swimming in a radiation pond
    i mean this ISSSSS china

11. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    It was DEFINATELY swimming in a radiation pond.