This is crazy! Mescaline is the fuckin shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by Rolling_Stoned, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Right so I got qg line of mescaline for $20 of course I snorted it right away. Well I was sittin here at my house smokin some herb ran to Taco Bell, nothin that was about 25-30 minutes in. Well about 10 min ago BAM! This shit hits me like of fuckin train, the walls look like there fuckin melting i'm seeing all crazy little color bloches too. OMG this is amazing I feel great like I can feel and understand the whole world right man. Everyone should try this it is like fuckin amazing.

2. Sounds like your trippin balls man. Just remember that you don't have to hang on to the floor when your trying to get to the bathroom. :)

3. sounds nuts have fun, don't kill urself ;)

4. As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit.

5. how do people get a hold of drugs that are slightly rarer than that? around here all you can get is weed, acid, speed, heroin, coke, and crack-cocaine. Those are the basics, though. In certain regions I've heard of people scoring shrooms quite often, and occassionally you'll hear about somebody who has salvia.

I would love to try mescalin or peyote at least once in my lifetime. I'd also consider taking ayahuasca or iboga. I won't try DMT in its pure form because that sounds very intense. Same goes for DPT. Won't do Fly Agaric either.

Anyways, but yes, mescalin is on the top of my list to try next other than psilocybin mushrooms. Hope your trip is a good one man.

6. Daaamn. It's been well over a year and a half since I fucked with that so I know how you're feeling, except I went to the beach afterwards. Sand is the strangest thing when you don't know when you were born let alone anything else.

Have a sitter though..

-Arsenic

7. That's what pisses me off. I hear of people getting them all the time and who can get them, but nothing. But salvia? When a friend and I tried it sitting in his car in my driveway, I saw my garage roof raise up, spin around once and set back down.. Then we were standing on either side of my fence nailing each other with powdered donuts.

Weird shit man. =)

-Arsenic

8. lol, shit, that sounds fucked up. were you guys smoking weed at the time too? cuz I hear mixing weed and salvia is a bad idea.

9. Actually, we mixed Salvia and some Middies together and packed in the bowl.
    You have to take into perspective that there is Salvia and then there's Salvia extract. The extract is what gets you fucked up, so I wouldn't bother mixing weed with it.
    We did it with regular salvia just to get the nasty ass taste of sage out of our mouths.

-Arsenic

10. lol that movie is so good

11. My buddys dad used to tell me all about his mescaline trips. Sounds great man!