This is a bong I want. LED vortex. How much would it cost?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by daveklok, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of blowing next paycheck all on a new legendary piece. I'm in Alaska for relevance.

Attached Files:

2. No idea how much it might run but you could get something infinitely better for the price, I can promise you that.

3. Yeah- nothing about that piece says 'legendary' to me.

4. google...

and yea its not really worth it for some led lights, you could get something way better. check out ssfgglass.com his stuff is great quality and pretty cheap to.

5. hey man. What is your price range? that could probably better help people out in giving you advice, rather than people saying boo this

6. Yeah, I mean, i don't mean to insult your taste or anything, I just know you could get something that either functions waaay better or looks more unique (depending on whether you want looks or funtion) just because thats a pretty unique thing, so they'll probably be charging WAAAAAAAY too much for it.

7. [quote name='"jduce2412"']hey man. What is your price range? that could probably better help people out in giving you advice, rather than people saying boo this[/quote]

My price range is really anywhere from $150 to $200; rent is paid for and I always blow my first check of the month lol. I really want a bong cuz I left my old one at my old apartment when I was moving by accident

8. How could you forget your old bong like that? Poor lonely bong! :(

I went into my local head shop and gave them my price range of 120 dollars. They helped me get a 5 mm beaker bottom bong with a five arm tree perc and ice catcher for $80, also an ash catcher with a shower head diffuser for $30, and a $10 dollar one hit slide.

Try your local head shop and see what they can do for you. Could save you from shipping costs and you can try talking them down in person.

9. OP it's not worth it just for the LED lights unless you really really want it. Its a basic bong. But do you think you'll still find a thrill in it 3 months down the road?

A year from now?

My opinion is you should just buy the regular gravity bong Vortex. I have one and it's awesome. It's my go-to piece when I want to get high in 2-5 minutes. Great for getting ready to walk out the door and waiting on someone or whatever. It hits really hard and very smooth.

So smooth that you don't feel the smoke going in, so you can get easily fucked on the piece and cough yourself a fit.

Highly recommended. A gravity bong thats portable and always ready? You can't beat it.

[​IMG]

10. Ehhh. That looks kinda poo.