this guys is talking shit to me over a girl wtf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Aug 5, 2011.

1. if he's talking shit to you infront of the girl, he makes hiimself look like a douche nozzle therefore giving you a higher chance of getting with her. and when you do, he gonna get pissed haha

2. well i'm not interested in dating this girl, but now i'm thining I should invite her out to do something with me after work to piss this guy off.

a bunch of other guys at my work want her too. it's obvious there were like 5 guys at my work all of a sudden in the same area where she was lol and they are usually nowhere to be seen.

she did say she is new int eh city. just moved here and lives only with her city. but she mentioned having a boyfriend to me..... but she said she only lives with her sis and just moved here.

I could still ask her to hang out as friends to piss off that guy lol.

3. haha this made my day. Because as I was reading your post, I was telling myself... this mother fucker is a guido.

4. #44 buddynugz, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's kick-ass,if I was in this situation I would do that....then fuck her

5. #45 buddynugz, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Stop saying shit like that just fuck her,pussy is pussy. ...unless your a pussy

6. profit!

7. i cant even picture an indian guido. rofl.

8. wait for her to confide in you that the other guys at work are starting to make her uncomfortable with all the machismo and clear self inflation going on.

9. lol indian guidos are funny. this guy was even talking about his "tan" in front of the girl and I don't want to sound racist (Cus i'm not, I just hate guido types), this guy's skin colour is dark brown and I was thinking how the fuk does he tan???

also I will say again, I've never had a problem with this dude at work before this girl lol, he was always loud and kind of annoying but I was okay with him.

10. oh lol I think it's going to get petty funny as some other guys are eyeing also. might make for some good entertainment at work.