This guy's fuckin dead...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IGotTheCottons, Sep 1, 2005.

1. OK... So there's this guy... We'll call him V. My sister was involved with him for a while - but he's a total fuckin loser, so she dumped him and threw him out lastnight...

So today, my sis, and her friend - we'll call him M, were just chillin at her place... V comes over all in a temper tantrum, and beats the fuck outta M. Broke his nose, and his wrist. So now my momma dukes is takin M to the hospital.

V is seriously about to get the beating of a life-time. I'm talkin broken bones of his own, and a trip to the hospital. That fuckin shit will be lucky if he ever walks right again...

Funny thing is... Is that the beating prolly won't come from me, unless he's stupid enough to come around my crib. My sister knows a loooooot of people who got her back any time. I hope I run into that prick though so I can beat his face in before my sister's/M's friends get ahold of him. M's a cool dude. We don't chill a whole lot, but we're still cool... He didn't do shit to V, and didn't deserve what he got.

I hope V gets hit by a fuckin bus or somethin... That guy's seriously a drain on society, and a waste of life :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. I just got the mental picture of that guy getting his kneecaps destroyed beyond repair...

That said, this guy deserves to get his ass kicked and kicked hard, but I wouldn't do damage that will last a lifetime, unless M has perminant damage. Arm for an Arm, I guess is what I'm saying.

3. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate peopl elike that man......they aint even chill they just like fuck you man...that shit pisses me off man...i would do the same thing i would wait for that fuck to show his face around me any more...he would be like fuck tommys coming iight man im out later....yeah whos my bitch yeah you my bitch hooo

hahaha im funny damn im stoned off my ass....

4. Astro's right.. The guy deserves a beating, but dont be too hard.. control yourself

5. dude i just thought of something......i think im bring eddie over there and him and henritta can fuck and we can get dank bud and ill kick that guys ass with my baseball bat....and my spoon.....

you had to be here that nioght to understand any of that

6. you can torment him a whole lot more then just beating him down...

7. OK... M's nose and wrist are broken. Broken wrists usually affect you for the rest of your life.

I'd also like to point out that it's most likely not going to be me administering the beating... My sister's friends will probably get ahold of him first.

IF I do get ahold of him before anyone else... At least one of his legs is getting broken. No joke.

8. Ha... I just got the news that my sister's pit fucked V up 'cause he went after my sister...

Yo... This dude is fuckin dead... He hit my sister - INFRONT OF HER KID... He's seriously getting the beating of a life time....

9. damn dude it would be a good thing that guys is just awaiting a beat down...fuck em up man

10. I'd call the cops. Nothing like being fucked in the ass by Bubba in a federal prison for 5 years to turn a man around.

Or you could just kick has ass. That would probably be easier.

11. do it curb stomp his ass i know if a guy tried to hit my sister id beat the shit out of him
    when i was in grade 4 she was in grade 10 and some guy called her a bitch after school and i jumped on him and started beating him until he cried i later found out he was a good friend of my sisters and he was kidding but oh well

12. pwn town that guy!

13. i see a group of guys holding tire irons in your future lol

14. In my future??? Not a fuckin chance dude... Everyone around here knows not to fuck with me. I can hold my own...

Plus... This guy's a total fuckin waste of life. Not very many people like him to begin with. When word about this gets out, he's gonna have a lot of people lookin for him. He seriously is a scum bag.

I see a trip to the hospital in V's near future...

15. stab him with a spoon

16. Take a sledge to his kneecap!!! That's some of the worst pain i could think of...

17. Please don't take the law into your own hands, Cottons. Or allow others to do it. :(

18. Who's going to stick up for a guy who hits women and wails on random people for no reason? My best friends wouldn't stick up for me if I pulled that shit :)

19. The cops were called. There's nothin that can be done really. It's "simple assault" so he's basically just gonna get a fine.

He hit my sister, and beat the shit outta one of her best friends. He did this infront of my 2 and a half year old niece. His arm is basically solid titanium. He accidentally shot himself in the wrist, so he's got rods, pins, plates and screws from his wrist to about his elbow.... He uses that as a weapon when he fights.

If I see him, he's getting the shit beat outta him though. No one hits any woman in my family and doesn't get what's comming to 'em.

It's not MY friends he has to worry about. It's my sister's... I have no say over their actions. But yeah... He will likely end up in the hospital for a good while for what he did. Not because I got people after him, but because my sister has a lot of friends who are quite protective of her.

20. Same here man... The dude is just a scum bag, and he deserves whatever comes his way.