This guy is incredible

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by GSS, Mar 2, 2008.

1. http://www.alexgrey.com/
    This guy's work is very, very impressive. I just discovered his stuff and I really like it, he's probably my favorite right now. I just thought his name was worth mentioning on GC. Enjoy!

2. for sure man, but have you searched fthe forum to see how often he has been mentioned?

3. yeah... and no one popped up. haha

4. two pages worth of entries come up for me. whatever

5. who gives a fuck if hes been mentioned on here before, he deserves another round:hello:

i thank Tool for introducing me to him :D good work man

6. how is that shitty? I told him the truth. I see two pages of alex grey topics. I said 'whatever' because as Faip noted, who really cares, he is a great artist. I wasn't trying to make an argument over it, just pointing out that Grey is well known already to this subculture we belong to.

Your rep doesn't have any affect when you have a postcount of less than 100. So good job, karma it seems, covers me against those who misinterpret my written word as being negative. :p

7. Haha, I searched "alex grey" and no one popped up. "Alex Grey" brought up all the hits.

8. Take a look at my sig. :)

I'm also considering some tattoos of his art.

9. Before I even read this I had to -rep him for being a douche. Seriously - the Search button does wonders.

But in this case, I hadn't seen one of the threads before, because I think this is the first time I've ever come in the Artist's Corner since I've been here really =P So now it's time to look at it.

10. Haha, very nice salvial. I was actually thinking about an Alex Grey tat, that would be awesome haha.