Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Guy I Know

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pimpslap, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 pimpslap, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    so this guy i know, one of those athletic kids who parties harder than anyone else, guys wana be him girls wana be inside him kind of shit, anyway since im considered pretty cool we chill and ball together heaps. he can smoke a whole gram IN A DAY. he's by far the biggest smoker at my school, he says when he was lil his mum used to blow smoke in his face and that is why he can smoke so much. i was wondering what is the most uve heard of people being able to smoke? i know my friend is crazy with his smoking and other stuff as well too. last night he finished like 6 beers in under 2 hours :metal:

2. Who can't smoke a gram in a day? lol

3. It's not hard, and I doubt his mom blew smoke in his face, that'd probably cause kiddie retardation or something. I can smoke 7 grams in one session. I've rolled a 7 gram doobie and smoked it between two people (my friend had pics on his old phone, which is no longer with us D: )

One day I'll recreate it... ONE DAY...

As for the 6 beers in under two hours... amatuer.

I've been around people that smashed a 32 pack in less than an hour, then sang at a concert.

4. smoke a whole gram a day?

this either means you're under age or you're trolling.

5. 1 GRAM?! Dam.. And there i am thinking I had a high tolerance smoking .1 grams a day :(

6. hes related to wiz khalifa like is cousin or something and he said he used to go to wizs all the time and he can smoke and drink more than wiz and most of his krew. and wiz is like the biggest stoner in the world and the coolest so like of course if my friend can smoke a gram it's a lot. ide like to see you try man

7. ...........troll

8. Lol wut?

9. Nothing to brag about.

well you're just an over achiever if you can actually sing after 32 beers.

11. #11 Marvo Gang, May 18, 2013
    hahaha damn son your friend is crazy!!!

i'm almost done with a gram on the gravity bong. i am the guy you know

i out smoked wiz and his crew 3 times in a row but we tight

Yeah he was shit faced, he did a terrible job. We got on his ass and he didn't do it again.

13. No offence, but how old are you? The whole "bragging about my cool friend" and the six beers thing makes me think you guys are in middle school...

14. We all just got pimpslapped by these epic tales.. bravo to both you, OP, and your mighty friend

he probably thought he sounded amazing XD

16. girls wanna be "inside him"? :confused:

17. Tolerance doesn't make you cool... whatsoever. That being said, anyone could smoke a gram even in one sitting. Whether or not you need to/want to is a different story.

18. #19 Verdurous, May 18, 2013
    Op, did you maybe mean to say kilogram? Am I giving you too much benefit of the doubt?  :confused: 

I've smoked an entire quarter ounce in one sitting before by myself. A gram is what I smoke per night for sleep. lol

Girls wanna be inside him? Fucking disgusting.

Dude a gram a day keeps the bullshit away, and I usually do that as well, a gram isn't that much...my cousin used to smoke a whole 1/8 in a day, but I won't ever do that. Not because I can't, I just don't have the money to be smoking up a whole eighth in a days time lol.

Blowing smoke in his face when he was little probably didn't do anything to help his tolerance...my dad gave me mickey grenades when I was 4, and I hate mickeys now. In fact, the only alcohol I drink is Tequila straight, or vodka with sunny D, because I don't have a high tolerance for alcohol. Also 6 beers in under two hours ain't shit, When I lived with my father, who is a HEAVY drinker, I worked my way up to chugging down a whole 12 pack in under an hour, by myself, and that was when I was 16. That was Busch beer, though. Have you're friend finish 3 whole 40oz of Steel Reserve, and see if he's alright afterwards. Then you can call him a badass.

Not to sound rude, but you're friend ain't that crazy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.