Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this guy gave me some

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soapmachine, Dec 5, 2011.

1. and the first time it was amazing. and every time after that it's been terrible. I wanna tell him his stuff is horrible. And I asked him one time what strain it was and he's like "Oh idk man, it's just good weed. I don't call them names like juicy fruit or whatever." But juicy fruit is a real strain. I want some juicy fruit.

2. How terrible?

Waking up early in the morning in the middle of a field with the carcass of a dead sheep in front of you and blood around your mouth terrible? Or slight headache, couldn't sleep terrible?:cool:

3. Like it barely lasts fifteen minutes after smoking .05. It gives me like a bit of a lung problem like breathing hard for five of those minutes then im kind of relaxed for the rest of the half hour then normal again. Before though I would smoke .05 and I was singing and dancing and it would last for like two hours and I would laugh sometimes and then i would be super chilled.

And this is w/ the glass pipe

4. Sounds like its shitty weed and he just wanted to get rid of it.

If it was actually good you would get really high off a few hits.

5. Sounds like what a lot of shitty drug dealers do.

Usually with harder shit, but have heard of people doing it with weed too.

They give a first time customer the good shit to get him as a customer and coming back to you, then after he's the customer he steps on the package or gives you shittier weed.

6. I'm a pretty chill customer. He's forgotten about me and in order to remind him i upped my order to a q. I've only asked him how close he was once. I usually text him. I just want better weed. I've had purple kush before, I was thinking of just trying my friends dealer. He gets purp off him.

7. Sounds like you're just building a tolerance.

just ask him if he has a higher quality product for sale.

8. Purps doesnt always mean its good weed to Soap.
    In this case it is probably better than the shit your getting now.
    sometimes Dealers get shitty weed themselves dont think that
    hes doing this on purpose, sometimes there grow or the people
    they get from get a shitty batch sometimes.

And the dealer has to get rid of it, what is he gonna do just
    sit on shitty weed and smoke all of it? Its a buisness dog and its all about money
    you gotta spend money to re-sell and if you get a shitty batch thats
    sure as hell not gonna stop people from selling and getting paid.

9. [quote name='"soapmachine"']Like it barely lasts fifteen minutes after smoking .05. It gives me like a bit of a lung problem like breathing hard for five of those minutes then im kind of relaxed for the rest of the half hour then normal again. Before though I would smoke .05 and I was singing and dancing and it would last for like two hours and I would laugh sometimes and then i would be super chilled.

And this is w/ the glass pipe[/quote]

If you're smoking .05 its probably not gonna last thay long anyways.

10. I wouldn't assume anything nefarious here, some dealers just get what they get and can't really be choosy. Just ask him if he can get a hold of anything better/stronger/danker, don't buy from him if not and ask him to give you a ring when he can. Try your friend's dealer and see if he has better buds, if not, oh well, now you have two possible connections.

11. Get this strain bullshit out of your system. It doesn't matter what the strain is, that only really determines indica, sativa or hybrid. If a plant has been grown well and with care it will end up being good smoke. Just because someone says they have 'Purple Kush' doesn't mean it a) really is Purple Kush or b) that it's even good weed at all. Go off of looks (nice trich coverage) and good smell (typically dank has a real nice smell to it). But you'll never know if bud is good until you smoke it.

12. Don't go all in his face just yet..just tell him you didn't really like the last couple of baggies you bought and would prefer something better...then, if he gives you good quality next time, then it's all good. If he keeps giving you shit, switch to your friend's dealer.

13. In what other industry would this be acceptable?

If a food manufacturer had stale food, or a subpar batch. If a beverage company made a batch of flat subpar pop, would it just be okay for them to push that crap out into the market??

would they think "well I gotta get paid so I guess I gotta screw the customer and push this crap to get it out of my inventory?"

Its not acceptable in any other market, and it's not acceptable in the weed scene. If a dealer knows his batch is bunk or shitty, and still tries to sell it.... then he's just a shitty ass dealer.

I've known good quality dealers who have gotten shitty batches. They dont sell it. I've had dealers tell me "Nah man, I got a bad batch. its really bad quality. I'd feel bad for selling it" So they make edibles or hash, or try to do whatever they can to legitimally get their money back INSTEAD of just passing it on to their consumers.

Just bad business.

14. ^ i kinda agree, and kinda disagree...

This is not a legitimate industry and there is no regulation.. you deal with it. If I have mids or regs if i were to accept a donation the price reflects the quality.. Gave a guy 15.8 Grams the other day for $70, decent bud too.. just not top shelf.

15. No it's not a legitimate industry, thats why it's even more important for the weed consumers not to stand for being ripped off.

If you have mids/regs and are doing smaller donations for it, then that's right. that's correct. that's the good way to do it.
    You hade a lesser quality. so you sold it for a lesser price.
    Them knowing about it, and paying cheaper prices, probably made your friends more happy. Knowing that they were getting mids but were getting a good discount for it.

16. I'd like to start off by pointing out, .05 isn't gonna do much, smoke a tenth or two tenths of a gram, it'll be better to you. Next, I would ask about where the herb is coming from, see if he cares enough to know, or if he says it's medical and you cant tell it's not just call bs. From personal experience I only have one guy at the present, it sucks, but he's the only guy around. If he goes and tries it out and it's not good, he just doesn't get any, that means the whole area is dry, but it's not horrible headache weed. You want a fine herb.

17. Dude this sounded so gay at first lol.

18. #18 Acidphere, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    Lol Illogick.

Standards are so high now in the Weed Scene, Its not that there
    selling "shitty Moldy weed" there selling weed that is less potent.

If you wanna compare weed to the food industry, which is kinda retarted in my opinion
    since its medicine its like Selling Mcdonolds to a high quality restraunt.
    Dank being the restraunt, and Mcdonolds being the Grade F meat..
    Now dont get me wrong people still eat the Grade F meat, it just
    looks a lot shittier and cost less than the Grade A meat from the restraunt...
    but the reason its retarted to compare it to a food industry is the food industry
    knows what there buying, and its legal and illegal to serve Ruined meat.

Get it?
    If your not getting it its like medicine, well take a pill pusher for example.
    What if all pills had no names? they were just called Painkillers? kinda like weed
    is called weed. So say you picked up a strain of Tylenol and you sell it..everyones
    gonna be like yo what the fuck this shit aint as good as that morphine shit you had last week.
    (well you still have the tylenol strain that isn't as potent your still going to try to get rid of it)
    Same shit applys to the weed selling game man.

19. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']

In what other industry would this be acceptable?

If a food manufacturer had stale food, or a subpar batch. If a beverage company made a batch of flat subpar pop, would it just be okay for them to push that crap out into the market??

would they think "well I gotta get paid so I guess I gotta screw the customer and push this crap to get it out of my inventory?"

Its not acceptable in any other market, and it's not acceptable in the weed scene. If a dealer knows his batch is bunk or shitty, and still tries to sell it.... then he's just a shitty ass dealer.

I've known good quality dealers who have gotten shitty batches. They dont sell it. I've had dealers tell me "Nah man, I got a bad batch. its really bad quality. I'd feel bad for selling it" So they make edibles or hash, or try to do whatever they can to legitimally get their money back INSTEAD of just passing it on to their consumers.

Just bad business.[/quote]

This is illegal though, so none of that really applies at all because they have no boundaries.