This goes out to my classmates who were killed last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Mar 1, 2013.

1. 2 old classmates of mine were killed last night in a car accident where a drunk driver slammed into their car and killed them both. Had science class with one, and was always so nice, polite and considerate to me. Rode the bus home with the other in back in middle school and high school days. Was just about to get off his program and get his shit together. This song goes out for you, and if anyone would just blow a bong rip for them that'd be cool. I definitely poured some liquor out for you both.

R.I.P.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txnx2GsdjAI]Trick Daddy - Thug Holiday Dirty - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fuck drunk drivers.

3. R.i.p.

Fucking drunk drivers

4. I am going to smoke a fat blunt for your classmates. I'm very sorry to hear about this.

5. just ripped a bowl of pure hash in their honor. RIP.

6. Lifes too short man, take it easy

7. I am so sorry for your loss of two friends. Smoked a big bowl in their honor. ((hugs))

8. R.I.P.

This next bowl will be in honor of your classmates. \m/

9. I'm sorry to hear that man, I had a friend who died at 19 in a car accident, it was a fucking rough period in my life to say the least.

Stay strong.

10. i pray to black jesus for your classmates. RIP

[​IMG]

11. Next joint I blaze will be for them, about to spark one now. fuck drunk drivers hope they catch him

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

12. About to smoke a fat kief bowl in remembrance. I've been there, friend.
    My husband has PTSD because his GF when he was 19 got killed by a drunk driver when he was in the passenger seat.
    Sister in law killed the same way in Cali in the 90s.
    It still affects us everyday.
    Hope the drunk bastard was caught and catches a homicide case.
    Condolences.

13. This happens way to much.
    R.I.P.

14. What is up with blades just being such assholes lately...

Sorry for your loss, my condolences go out to you and their families. This next bowl is for them.

15. I have no idea why people post on threads like this if they don't have anything good to say. Sorry for the losses man, you have my condolences. It's sad when people die at such a young age.

16. Sorry to hear OP that's tragic stuff. This bowl is for them. Reading this shit makes me feel like an asshole for drinking and driving back in the day...RIP

17. Well he/she is from Florida so....

18. I've lost a good friend the same way. We just need to live it up because they can't.

Next bowl's for your two friends :bongin: