This goes out to everyone.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrPhilleh, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Peace and good vibes.

I can see everyone is rather tense, bothered, vengeful, angry, or agitated to night. So i thought that i could atleast let yall know that theirs some people out in the world with good intentions.

I understand, as my early-weekend has been rather stressful also. I changed pants and went to meet up with someone, and forgot the weed. Cant find a gas station that sells cigarette wrapping of any kind.
    And got jack by a otherwise decent dealers 'girlfriend in a red car'...Im starting to think he set me up. Cause he accepted an offer to get more of some pills he sold to me a few weeks ago. And suddenly you have them?
    I also broke ground with another dealer of mine earlier this week and discovered that he will play me stupid and short me. I usually buy 2 gram bags from him. So then he weighs it out pretty decently. But now that i buy 5 grams from him, The bag somehow looks the same as a 2 gram bag. But now im just gonna chill cause atleast he didnt take my money and run off with a car full of bowel-headed bimbos and a kid who cant measure out a dime bag to save his life.
    Seriously, if this kid was a drug dealer he would spend all his profit on hospital and insurance bills. He would take foorrreeeevvvverrrr to get a 2 gram bag straight but showing up and having the nerve to hand someone a bag with a tiny nug and a stem?!?!? thank god he got the hint before someone asked him to get them an ounce. OMFG it makes my head hurt thinking about how much he would fuck up that deal. Heh.

2. Hope shit works out for you man.

3. Yesss you too.

4. I haven't smoked in days :(

5. yeah fuck shitty dealers :D

BUT... one thing that happened to me once, is one time I got hooked up with a buddy (dont worry i trust him like best friends) so im waiting in my car. When like a 12 year old shows up at my window.

Yeah wtf 12 year old dealer. But he gave me a decent 20 bag, and threw in a cigarette for some reason. I dont even smoke.

I remembered him because of the cigarette though, im not sure if he was trying to do me a favor. Of course i smoked it. I do not smoke.:D

6. Your time will come. Just like karma will force painful but secks upon those 2 tricks who jacked me but also to hopefully make my next deal a decent and hopefully a good one. The same thing will happen to you, theres no reason to get all worked up about it though, that just makes it come slower. Just continue your paces of life knowing that at any moment, karma could be doing you a favor!
    Yeaa that is a little random. Reminds me of this one time when i was riding around with a few friends. Then the guy whose driving decides to go pick up someone up and they sold 2 grams to a fucking 12 year old. I was like uhh okay, i have no clue why your selling weed to a 12 year old, but i dont really wanna know either. When i told my friend about it shes like "wow 12 year olds smoke weed now? even we wernt that fucked up at 12, the next generation of stoners is gonna be so screwed." That chick fuckin read my mind.