This girl who "doesn't fuck"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Ok there is this bangin hot chick who lives down the hall from me. She wears a purity ring or whatever. My question is do you think a girl who has a purity ring will do other stuff besides fuckin. Like makin out and shit. I was talkin to her friend and she said it might work but she wasnt sure. Do you all think it would work or should I not bother. Cuz she is smokin hot. Sorry if this doesnt make sense I am a lil drunk.

2. you know what bud, theres only one way to find out. go get her tiger

3. i dated a girl who wore one for a few month during high school and she wouldnt go past makin out an feelin up...

but she also said its different for whoever wheres it...

like the guy above said theres only one way to find out

4. I want this chick to make out with me or suck my dick I dont gotta fuck her I just wanna hook up.

5. well go find out man:p

6. #6 JuicyGoose, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    Those fucking purity rings blow my mind. What the fuck is that trend all about? I could never accompany my dad to some stupid ceremony where i pledge my virginity and loyalty to my father. It's kinda fucking weird.

Not to mention how fucking pure are you if you blow 20 dudes and let them use the backdoor? In my opinion I'm a little more pure than some of those bitches and I've been in some pretty weird sitch-y-ations.

7. the ones that ive met have done it for religious purposes more then jus like a familt promise or somthing

8. this made me :p

9. just means anal and oral is on the menu. no vag action.

10. Stick with the hooters girl.

11. I was talkin to her a lil bit workin the magic and she seemed a lil flirty but I definatly gonna have to put mad work into this.

12. Go for it man.

In my experience purity rings mean surprisingly little :p

13. Are you drunk every single time you post on GC?

14. little fact i learned on manswers: girls who wont have sex are the most likely to give a blowjob

15. I bet she'll let you do her in the ear.

16. lol I go on GC when I am drunk alot. I don't post only when I am drunk though. I get drunk too much though lol.

17. When she shows you her purity ring, show her your cock ring, and report back to us.

18. I once hooked up with a girl who was reluctant towards sex but she gave out blowjobs like.......sorry someone is gonna have to come up with a clever line there, I'm far too tired/high, really i tried for like 45 seconds and nothing.

19. So funny, I just went out with an AMAZING girl. I knew her from college and a year later (present) I hit her up to go out on a date. I saw the purity ring and almost barfed right away!

Not that I knock waiting.. but really, a ring for it? and then tie to to the bible, I don't like that. Make a choice for you and your reasons, not because some book hits at the idea.

20. [​IMG]

^ Mount her like a Sheplin Pony cause its a lie