This girl told me shes a slut

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bontog, Feb 1, 2012.

1. met this girl a taco bell n we talked n I got her number. She was hitting on me hard. She's a pretty girl. We were talking and I asked about her. She said she was kinda a slut and loved texting and boys. She has still been texting me alot then of course. Small talk and getting to know me. Idk what to think about her saying that lol. Never had that happen or expected a girl to say that. What do u guys gander?

2. shes a slut. Watch out for dieases

3. That's what we call easy pussy

There is only one rule to easy pussy. WEAR A CONDOM

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Don't expect to find a soul mate in her.

5. [quote name='"gwardmonger316"']Don't expect to find a soul mate in her.[/quote]

Sluts dont have souls

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's one thing to be a slut and deny it, it's another to admit it..which is deff worse

my advice...stay away from this one.. domes dont protect from everythin

7. Ummm...expect her to be a slut?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Taco bell slut lmfao hmmmm wonder wat i should do...

9. eat that taco.... then use mouth wash.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I'd say check her out.

If she really seems sleezy, and you're real desperate for some layin' then wear a condom and dont go down on her..

Also since she seems so openhearted, ask her how many guys she slept with?
    Might be a good indication for further attempts or not.

Thats my advice though, you dont have to follow it..
    You can do whatever the FUCK you wanna do :)
    (for anyone who doesnt know, this was a TMW reference.
    look em up on youtube if youre interested or bored..)

11. Sounds like the type of chick you want stupid teenagers to handle. Find a girl that doesn't profess her love of texting, boys, and being a skank to you at a Taco Bell the first time you meet her.

• Like Like x 1
  12. If she's not jb, fuck her. Just make sure that you double bag it, never can be too careful with that.lol

13. Stay away from whores is my number 1 rule

14. All girls are sluts and, truth be told, women enjoy sex more than men do. If you need some sort of proof... You know how good sex is as a guy with one orgasm? Now imagine you don't need to do any of the work and have multiple orgasms...

Yeah, you'd be a slag too.

The rule is, is that they want it more than you do. The game is that guys aren't supposed to know. This girl sounds more honest to me than some shy chick. I'd plow it as much as I could while the plowing was still good.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ask for ID because she's probably a well developed 13 year old who's pretending to be, what she thinks an 18 year old girl should be. that is my ass seessment of the sitch.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ^This. Wrapping it up can't protect you from everything.

And a self professed slut has a pretty good chance of something bad going on down there,STAY AWAY!

17. pound her. oh and wear a condom.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. herpes and HIV is for life bro

19. You know this thread reminds me of my ex-GF that used to work at a fast food place. When I first started dating her and she flirted with guys at the cash register I was like, WTF are you doing. SHe's like I'm just talking to them but she is a hardcore slut. One time cops were eating there and she came out of bathroom and they say "she was snorting crack in bathroom" instead of being at register and she said "which one of you is gonna handcuff me." WHY THE FUCK DID I LOVE THIS GIRL AND WHY THE FUCK DO I STILL LOVE HER NOW? WHY THE FUCK ARE GUYS ADDICTED TO SLUTS? WHY DID I LOSE MY VIRGINITY TO THIS SLUT? WHAT THE FUCK HELP

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Without knowing her history it is hard to tell. She may be referring to her agressive behavior (texting, approaching, etc) as slutty. She may have never even seen, nor touched a dick. :smoke:

@Lerf, Dude you are loosing it. You don't need to SPAM every thread dealing with relationships about your self-imposed misery.
    Chill Dude.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1