This girl need to get the fuck off her high fuckin horse

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganglajanger, Mar 8, 2015.

1. #1 Ganglajanger, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    She comes to my house because of my roommates girlfriend and she brings her boyfriend. Then she has sex with the oldest roommate in my house while her boyfriend is there and clearly sees what is happening.

One night she was drunk spilled wine all over her self and wiped it on me like it was nothing. She used me as a rag, I got pissed told her what the fuck, but didn't make much of a deal out of it.

When ever I make I contact with her she shakes her head like she is saying no to me wanting sex or something? its like she is trying to communicate, "its not happening" when I don't even want anything to do with her. I already have a girlfriend and want nothing to do with this other girl at all. Never did.  

I don't even want this girl near me or in my house, her ego is so huge all he cares about is her self. She asks me all the time for free weed and I don't even really know her. She thinks she is so pretty she can get it, instead I give her boyfriend free bong rips (because he deserves a better girl) but nothing to her blatantly. 

How crazy is this girl, and should I be worried about her stealing my stuff? 

2. I've noticed all your posts seem to follow a pattern.

3. Just disallow her to come in, say her bf can but she can fuck off, or tell her to learn some manners or go back to shagging every Sam Joe and James

4. She seems like a real basic bitch. But your problem is, it's hard to tell her boyfriend that he should break up with her. It might keep tension between the two of you. You could anonymously expose her maybe? The hard part about having a lot of roommates is the drawback of all the people that are constantly in your house. Let's face it, everyone wants their friends over especially when it's a solid place to smoke weed. My advice: have a personal conversation with her and express your dislikes and that you don't want to have sex with her and that you'd appreciate a little more respect considering it is your home too. Good luck man.

5. #5 Sneaky Snake, Mar 8, 2015
    If she wants your weed ask her if she's trading money or pussy. This will either get you money, pussy, or her leaving you alone. All of those are good things.

6. Hahaha girl brings her boyfriend to your house and fucks your roommate?

Boyfriend's a chump.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

7. #8 Ganglajanger, Mar 8, 2015

Thats beyond the point, this is a girl that will wipe and stain my shirts and act like she did me a favor by hugging me, shes a bitch. I don't want girls asking for hugs to wipe off wine and bulshit on me. I was just trying to be friendly because she came at me looking like she wanted a hug. Then I was like fuck you.

She literally thinks she is so pretty she can get away with it and it astounds me. 

8. Fuck her in the pussy bro

[​IMG]

9. #10 Ganglajanger, Mar 8, 2015

I could video record it because I have a camera in my living room for theft purposes, my girlfriend wouldn't be happy about that though lol. Not worth it. 

10. Neh, i dont believe you

Who is that much of a pussy to have a slutty girlfriend that fucks around with everyone in broad day light. She lets anyone scratch it lol
    I honestly never met a pussy of that caliber. Although they exist... it's like a four leaf clover.
    Mybe you need to surround yourself with new people.

Dude this girl will strait up hook up with guys in front of her boyfriend and not even hesitate. Definitely need new roommates, bringing by these slutty girls because they are but hurt about ex girlfriends and shit. Ill be happy to move out and have my own spot.  

12. Call her a skank ass ho.
    She won't be fuck'n witch'yo ass no more.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

13. Damn bro there's some serious manhood issues goin on here

I would have to agree with this, someone who acts like trash does not deserve to be treated like someone respectable.  Tell her how you really feel without cussing at her, but criticize all you want. Tell her based on her disgustingly selfish, and disrespectful behavior towards others, and her piss poor personality that you would kick her the fuck out and never allow her back if it was your choice alone. That you abhor her due to her pitiful behavior.

15. Just talk to the people who keep inviting her over since they're her friends let them know that you don't like her and keep her from around you