Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this fucking sucks. my lighter is about to die and i dont have a replacement lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsmokeasweet, Dec 25, 2011.

1. and its country where i live and there probaly isnt anyone open today and my other lighter died the other day so much for smoking all day

2. scavenge your house for matches. its better than nothing, or a grill lighter lol

3. that sucks man maybe wal mart is open if ur near one?

4. light something on fire that will take a while to burn, a candle would work great. Then throughout the day you can light rolled up pieces of paper off of it and use that to start your bowl off then just try to keep it cherried.

5. Oh come on. A gas station is open.

6. Hmm, I think Tom Hanks can help you with this one. You're going to want to find a nice straight stick, and spin it between your hands very fast. Hopefully, if all goes well, it'll create enough heat for and small tinder you gathered to catch. Good luck.

7. Light a toothpick on fire with the stove. You know the rest.

8. Haha we both know op wasn't a boy scout.

9. edible it is.

10. lmfao actaully i was, until i got kicked out for litering on a camping trip once lol

but ill find something, the flame is getting lower and lower. my wife has the car so if worse comes to worse im just gona hop on my bike and ride around the street and see if someone has a lighter, maybe ill make a new smoke buddy out here. :)

11. One lighter? D:

12. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Oh come on. A gas station is open.[/quote]

There's no gas station open where I an either. I'm glad I have a lighter :p.
    Sorry OP :(

13. I have a dozen lighters.. Sorry man. Use your stove

14. Same... If I can't find one I check the pockets of my recent laundry... Never failed.

15. well the only time i need a lighter is when i smoke. so a lighter for me usuley lasts for a month or so. so i dont really have a lot of them around. i usuley just buy the 3 packs at walmart when ever i have one left

16. [quote name='"letsmokeasweet"']well the only time i need a lighter is when i smoke. so a lighter for me usuley lasts for a month or so. so i dont really have a lot of them around. i usuley just buy the 3 packs at walmart when ever i have one left[/quote]

Sir, you must be prepared! I've never bought a lighter in my life. I have dozens.

17. That's why I always keep a backup at home.

18. i have a laser pointer that i can use if i make a little black dot on the paper and hit it with it the paper will light on fire if you have a high powered laser pointer try that!

its also fun blowing up balloons then popping them high but i get light headed fast blowing them up

19. Neighbors? or friends? it can't be that hard. If not just roll joints so you only have to light it once

20. Matches man, and a candle. Light candle, get some sticks, light sticks on fire, use fire stick to light your weed. If you can't find matches, if you have a gas stove you can use that too.