this free vibe BULLSHIT

Discussion in 'General' started by MaChInEgUnFuNk, Feb 10, 2004.

1. omfg this has got to be the biggest crock of shit i have EVER seen on freevibe.Has anyone ever bothered to read "my storys" part.
    http://www.freevibe.com/Share/mystory.asp

my favorite story would have to be:
    Drugs are TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Believe me. Just say NO. Don't even question it. Adults know what they're talking about when they educate us about drugs. They just want to help us and keep us safe, even thought we think they just don't want us to have fun. Maybe if my sister had listened good advice about drugs she wouldn't have overdosed on marijuana and she would still be here. Believe me, it's not worth it.

theres also a one that says this kid smoked weed with an older guy and gets raped LMAO.does anybody else think these stories are fucking 100% bullshit? comments? anybody else as fucking pissed off at this shit as i am??

2. I am. freevibe is so full of shit... but its funny to read when you're high. However, if you think about it, its pretty scary if even a small percentage of those stories are true or sincere. its terrible how people can get away with spreading lies like that. poisoning kids' minds.

3. haha, do a search on freevibe posts on grasscity, im sure you'll find atleast 20...

4. It's wack how people actually believe that shit. I know this guy that pops 16 Coricidin almost everyday but he doesn't want to smoke weed 'cause he's scared that it'll mess up his life or something. Last time I heard about him he was in the mental hospital for taking too many pills, haha.

5. Freevibe kills my high.

6. GOD dont even get me started about that site, it fukin makes makes me so FUCKIN mad jst readin some of that shit they have on that site.
    rrrrrrrr i jst wana gun down the bastards behind freevibe

7. so theres like 10 bad stories that claim to be true, thats nothing im sure we cud come up with hundreds of happy weed related stories, they're only lookin at it from one side.
    lol someone should submit a really pro-weed story

8. I tried several times. Once I said something along the lines of:
    You guys are a bunch of morons. Get your facts straight

And then another that cursed them, ha.

I'm sure it's been tried by many others, but Freevibe definitely edits those out.

9. This is freevibe's view on how marijuana is "destroying" the environment. I could have sworn that practically every other farmer in the world burns land and uses harmful chemicals that hurts the habitats of animals...

http://www.freevibe.com/Drug_Facts/drugs_enviorn.asp#marijuana

More bullshit..

10. My favorite one is how the girl got supposely raped by the guy and her quote was "a friend with weed is a friend you dont need!" what a joke lol

11. scary shit, my little bro proclaimed to my family today that "marijuana is 8 times worse today than in the 60's because it has 8 times uh....THC or something- they taught us that in health"
    Ggrrrrrr fucking government propoganda

12. kid started doin coke and heroin when he was 11? and now he's 15 and only does it occasionally? i dont think it works like that considerin it only gets worse as times goes on, plus coke and heroin would most likely kill an 11 yearold.

right....

13. Those stories are so dumb. I submitted a few well written stories, but no surprise, they didnt get posted. Maybe I didnt have enough spelling and grammar mistakes...

14. lol, yeah. "i almost died from 3 hits of JUST WEED!" idiots. obviously your a dipshit who doesn't know what weed is like. whatever, more weed for me.

15. Did any of you ever think that maybe people like us are sending in obviously absurd stories so kids don't take it seriously?

16. Tell your brother, that even though its not true, weed is just about as strong today as it was 40 years ago, if it did have 8 times as much THC (Good weed today is like 20% THC right? Meaningl ike good weed back then would be 2.5%? Err, no)
    Anyway, if it did have 8 times as much THC then it would be 8 times healthier because it has less of the other shit thats no good.

2 bullshit lies in one. Theyre getting real nasty about this.

17. well really all there saying by telling us that weed is 10 times more potent today is that you dont have to smoke as much weed to get desired results, which reduces smoke in your lungs making it less likely to get lung disease. so basically weed is safer these days :D

18. exactly

Here is my freevibe story, and KraziHare, you just may be right.

K, Nickname: One Eyed Willy

Mary Jane is a bad bad lady. I smoked some real dank bud of her and it was a no no good outcome. Oh my god. So heres how it went. I was going to my friends house because he told me he had some Blueberry, hell yeh. So i get there and my friend loads a bowl in his sick Jerome Baker bong, and we start ripping on it. This shit was the best i have ever tasted (but dont let that fool you) And the high made me feel so good and peaceful (dont let that fool you either, no matter how good everything about marijuana seems, its still a horrendoues drug. worse than crackand heroin combined!!!!(
    So then i was high and feeling good. But, the next day i was at work, and i tripped on someones cord for their saw and fell onto a board with nails in it. The nail went right into my eye and i had to get rushed to the hospital. They told me i lost my left eye and i was never the same. I knew it was because i had smoked marijuana the day before. Nothing like this had ever happened before i started to smoke. never do drugs kids, they make you lose your eye. I am now always made fun of because i have to wear a patch.

I wonder if theyll post it, lol.

19. Yeah, i beleive a kid could go smoke with a guy then get raped. Because the kid was an idiot smoking with a pedophile. Heres a tip kids, dont go into older mens houses whom you do not know. If youre gonna listen to one thing your parents tel you talking to strangers/letting people pull down your pants is probably the best thing to listen to.

20. Naymnam that story made me laugh for about 5 minutes. god that was funny i gotta write a story and submit it too.