This forum has grown

Discussion in 'General' started by Daft Funk, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Agreed. So much shit talkin goin around here all the time it's unreal. This is a forum full of lies and fallacies, take it for what it is or don't post at all. Simple enough. And OP, thanks for the real talk my frind

2. Indeed...:(

3. its the owners of the sites fault. they dont listen to people nor do they do anything about the way others treat people.

4. [quote name='"ibdabbin"']its the owners of the sites fault. they dont listen to people nor do they do anything about the way others treat people.[/quote]

Wrong, they are not babysitters, it's the responsibility of the mods to issue bans and warnings etc.

5. I have only been around a few months so nothing has changed yet.

Kinda hoping it does soon though, y'all are lame as hell!

:p

6. Do you remember that ba1lz420 or some shit like that, bluend and laurajadeth hahaha

i cant believe i remember these names!

7. If people want to stay out of trouble, don't get in the middle of flamewars and treat everyone with respect. Here since early '09, and only one minor expired infraction for something trivial. How? I stay out of people's shit. I don't talk about stuff that's not allowed, etc. Just mind my own business really. The only downside is I don't really know anyone here, I just kinda float around

GC is just a headshop, with a forum on the side. Have you ever scrolled down to the very bottom and notice how many people are on at all times? Hundreds are.
    When you have a limited team of staff(that work for free btw), and hundreds of people posting at the same time, the work load becomes immense. Sometimes you just have to report something and wait it out till it gets resolved. I reported a couple posts yesterday, and within an hour the guy had his posts deleted and got an infraction. Also, don't add fuel to fire. Just report something and move on, it will get taken care of when the mods log on.

8. What does your sig mean? Just curious

9. Hahah this question brought me back to the moment I realized the green bars were spread out...never forget indeed

10. I noticed that when I clicked on it but I dont get what the importance is....

11. #111 Vicious, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Small complaint since this is a meta thread and this isn't worth it's own thread.

Why the hell can't people post shit in the right area? Do people think just because this is General everything and anything can go here? General is not for smoking threads, videos, tv, music, politics, etc. It clearly says "This forum is for general conversations not related to the other forums" yet people make me out to be an asshole for pointing out the right forum.

Posting off topic threads is detrimental, kills organization and removes traffic from where it should be posted. Hell, I've seen people admit they ignored where something should be posted to have it in a more lurked area. This would not happen if people posted in the appropriate section. The reason the Video and TV section was merged is because of this.

9 times out of 10 you have to pass the appropriate section to even get to general.

12. i've only been here for under a year, (my year-versary is on the nineteenth of april.) day before 420! but i've been lurking since 2010.

but i've always felt the love and appreciation of everyone here. it's friendly here.

13. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']i've only been here for under a year, (my year-versary is on the nineteenth of april.) day before 420! but i've been lurking since 2010.

but i've always felt the love and appreciation of everyone here. it's friendly here.[/quote]

Year versary? Lol you mean anniversary?

14. [quote name='"Smokey55109"']

Year versary? Lol you mean anniversary?[/quote]

well yeah. i just like to fuck with the english language sometimes, ya know?

15. yes it is the mods responsibility, but when it comes down to it, its the owners responsibility to take care if it, and when it gets to that point get new mods.

i have had my own forum and different sites for many many years, hell grasscity used to run a free banner on my site before they had any members and overgrow was the place to be. overgrow owners took care of business when they had to thin out the heard.

here everything that is a legit complaint falls on deaf ears.

i have contacted them on issues and its like communicating with helen keller

16. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']

well yeah. i just like to fuck with the english language sometimes, ya know?[/quote]

Lol I see. Makes sense. I was just like wait...isn't there a word for that already? Haha

17. Well, one night, everyones rep bar all of the sudden had spaces in between the green bars :eek:

:hippie:

18. indeed has grown much, lurked here for years in the grow section... instead of learing for exams I decided to learn all ~I could about growing... almost every question was answered before signing up untill I saw people with massive grows in the UK then I just had to get in touch
    started to venture into the crazy world of the spirituality and philosophy section on a rainy day
    :D

p.s. I love you all

19. ya this forum rox my sox